Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Summit White Z06

This is a discussion on Summit White Z06 within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by TLS_Addict Ah I see. My friends 02 Z06 is quite snappy. I like the car a lot. ...

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    Ah I see.

My friends 02 Z06 is quite snappy. I like the car a lot.

I think from what I have seen it starts all the way at the front of the engine. The air intake as well as the MAF is different. Looks like the block is the same (could be wrong), the heads are the same, the intake is the same (though different part number), and the cams are differnet.

2001 gets a 207/217 with .525/.525 with 116 LSA. vs the 2002+ 204/218 with .551/547 117 LSA. Piston Rings are different as well.

Anything else that I am missing? GTOs get the Z06 internal tranny gearing as well.
    Whats the difference in the cam im not really knowledgable on what the numbers mean

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by 10spokess View Post
    Whats the difference in the cam im not really knowledgable on what the numbers mean
    Not a cam guy, I know very little about them and wont fib you. The lift is more meaning the valves stay open longer, that is all I WILL say....lol Let someone who knows more about them give you the 411....isnt that what the kids say now? Or am I late to that party as well?

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
    Im going to look at this one this week on Thursday hopefully

1966 Corvette Coupe

You said white....

BTW... Black in a PITA... I will never own another black car that i expect to look nice and keep clean...

-me

victory red
    2007 zo6

wow ,this one looks great ,black is #1 color/for corvettes for many years !! drivers seat always dont hold up well b/c less stuff in to keep light ,which they are ...of course these have no spare tire ,gm gives you an air pump in trunk..before run flat tires..spend [ $4,500 ] for mods installed ,about right... the mods/ horsepower maybe 30 to 40 more, must be a qiuck one...i wonder if he or original owner had motor apart by gm / oil /noises.etc.. i also think price is a little high ? look on kelly bluebook,value.?. try to keep your cool !! and check it out as you would check out, any used car..if you really want the vette after checking out,try to get a lower price say this, and its true .. can buy a new 2011 covette coupe with all the upgrades/100,000 warranty etc. for about $44,000 .. kerbeck in nj/largest corvette dealer in the world, all local dealers will do the work on it if its needed.. good luck !!

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by rkvette View Post
    wow ,this one looks great ,black is #1 color/for corvettes for many years !! drivers seat always dont hold up well b/c less stuff in to keep light ,which they are ...of course these have no spare tire ,gm gives you an air pump in trunk..before run flat tires..spend [ $4,500 ] for mods installed ,about right... the mods/ horsepower maybe 30 to 40 more, must be a qiuck one...i wonder if he or original owner had motor apart by gm / oil /noises.etc.. i also think price is a little high ? look on kelly bluebook,value.?. try to keep your cool !! and check it out as you would check out, any used car..if you really want the vette after checking out,try to get a lower price say this, and its true .. can buy a new 2011 covette coupe with all the upgrades/100,000 warranty etc. for about $44,000 .. kerbeck in nj/largest corvette dealer in the world, all local dealers will do the work on it if its needed.. good luck !!
    Hell yes my friend. You can get a left over for a bit less as well.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by predator View Post
    You said white....

BTW... Black in a PITA... I will never own another black car that i expect to look nice and keep clean...

-me
    I have a black camaro i know about it being pita

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by rkvette View Post
    I like the 5th generation tho and I passed up on the black one

victory red
    2007 zo6

10spokes- if want to see some picture of cars that i have owned ,go to naio.com/ site [ late model impala site ] go to my photobucket/rkvette.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information