Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Salivating within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BlownC5 I agree with you too. I think the 98-02 WS6 is one of the top 5 ...

2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by BlownC5 View Post
    I agree with you too. I think the 98-02 WS6 is one of the top 5 best looking cars GM has made in the last 30 years. I'd own another one in a heartbeat. I'll be looking for one next year to drive as a daily driver.
    ya. it really has a presense when you see it coming down the road, the opposite direction. its perfect. the c5 is classier and an overall beautiful car (IMO the best looking vette) too though. i think for the money, both cars offer amazing performance. i know the ws6 is alittle rough around the edges compared to the vette, but the f-bods are still no joke. i've got mine performing to where i'm happy and the looks are awesome, so its tough for me to think about selling it. i almost bought a c5 Z (even though it was an 01) and i wouldve likely kept it stock anyways, so i basically modded my ws6 (suspension, brakes, motor) and now my car performs well and still looks good. it might not be the best car out there, but i'm not tryin to compete, so if youre happy, then thats all that matters.

Canby, Oregon

1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775 is just like ebay, but with out the registering and hassle and its much easier to find local stuff. thats how i found my car.
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

12.6 at 112

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information