Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

red
    1998 z28

Out of control Corvette driver crashes

Out of control Corvette driver crashes no words can describe this guy.

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

100k huh? Makes every one that works for that show sound like a complete tard.

Black
    2002 Trans Am Convertible

They probably just looked up the price of a new Z06 and rounded up. Even though it's "only" a C5 Z06, that guy should have paid through his ass for doing that. While I'd believe the dealership didn't press charges, you can bet your ass they sued the MFer. No point in pressing criminal charges when you have the video to prove your civil case right there.

Jim

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

Hey Ive got a great idea lets take a car we can't pay for out to beat on it. you video tape and I'll crash it will be freaking sweet come on lets go

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by turbojimmy View Post
    They probably just looked up the price of a new Z06 and rounded up. Even though it's "only" a C5 Z06, that guy should have paid through his ass for doing that. While I'd believe the dealership didn't press charges, you can bet your ass they sued the MFer. No point in pressing criminal charges when you have the video to prove your civil case right there.

Jim
    A new Z06 would have to be rounded up 30k to come up with that number if not more. I'm sure the person who made that video didn't volunteer to show it to authorities, may have been posted after legal action(s) was settled.

Blue
    1999 Z28 SS

What an AS*hole!!!

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

I dont know about C5s but i know with C6's they wont let you take a Z06 out for a test drive alone....you have to have a dealer ride along.....

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

If only that red car he was following showed up at the end and laughed at him for being such a douchebag

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

What a moron.

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    I dont know about C5s but i know with C6's they wont let you take a Z06 out for a test drive alone....you have to have a dealer ride along.....
    This is true, even after I had the deal finalized for mine, and all we were waiting for was the paperwork to be finished, and that took my wife to be there to co-sign.
    I said I wanted to take her out for a spin, a sales rep came along. He asked to "Get on it" so he could feel what it was like to be in a Z06, I told him "After she was broken in"
    Apparently, no one drives the Z06's at dealership according to the Rep, not even the sales Manager gets to take one of the Z06's home.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

I got to drive all the vettes at the dealer I used to work for I did all the pre delivery inspections

Jetstream Blue Metallic
    2008 Z06 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY JERZY View Post
    I got to drive all the vettes at the dealer I used to work for I did all the pre delivery inspections
    Do you mean that you drove the car from, say the salesroom floor to the side of the garage to wash them? (inspection)
    Because I was reffering to taking them onto public highways unattended. I'm NOT being a smart ass, I'm actually asking a legit question. I thought it was quite disapponiting that they didn't allow anyone to drive the Z06, I mean big friggin deal, it's just another Corvette, it's not like it's the mighty ZR1!
    But then again, when I bought mine it was a few months before the release of the ZR1, so it was still the top dog.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

I got to take them on route 22 in union nj its considered one of the worst roads in nj

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    Where I'm from you can't even SIT in a showroom new Vette without paperwork being started to buy it or a credit check. Here you've gotta have more going on with your lifestyle than a sideways hat to even touch a Vette in a showroom..

Wife and I sat in a brand new c5 z-o6 on the showroom floor once only because we were customers.. Other than that you aint touching a NEW Vette @ some of the more reputable dealers unless you can write a check.. Here in my end of PA you can buy a four bedroom house for less than the MSRP on a new Vette. Sometimes alot less, than a Vette.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Join the PHK @ thephk.org Sommer86@6LE's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS

^^WOW.....Here, in Burbank, condos gor for 3-4 fully loaded ZR1's!....and those are just "pretty good" condos. I wish I could afford a house here

Join the PHK
    2009 LS1.com Calendar Car

Impulse Blurr
    2004 GTO

^^^^Down here condo's used to go for that but not any more. During the boom I think they built 4 condo's for every person living in South Florida. Also being from SW Pennsylvania you could buy a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a 2 car garage and a basement PLUS a Vette for what some of the condo's on the beach are still going for. On a half acre and still have money to spare.
    When I worked at Century III Chevrolet you had to pass a credit check before you could test drive a Vette. There are so many Corvettes down here I don't think they care all that much.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Sommer86@6LE View Post
    ^^WOW.....Here, in Burbank, condos gor for 3-4 fully loaded ZR1's!....and those are just "pretty good" condos. I wish I could afford a house here
    How sad is that... But, by the time this house is paid off, I'll be able to sell it and buy the house of my dreams for cash in another state and buy a new Vette too

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    How sad is that... But, by the time this house is paid off, I'll be able to sell it and buy the house of my dreams for cash in another state and buy a new Vette too
    Very! Your state is so effin' messed up it's amazing it's not its' own country. wait... But yeah here in southwestern PA ground is cheap and so are large homes. Here 150k will get you a huge house with some ground around it.. Out there realestate is a total joke the way everything is so over priced, When I lived in WA. around the Granite Falls area (old loging town) 150k would only get a LOUSY half acre lot and a cheesy modular sitting on a concrete slab.. LOL!! yawl can keep that stuff over there on the left coast..

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by Goat-E View Post
    ^^^^Down here condo's used to go for that but not any more. During the boom I think they built 4 condo's for every person living in South Florida. Also being from SW Pennsylvania you could buy a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a 2 car garage and a basement PLUS a Vette for what some of the condo's on the beach are still going for. On a half acre and still have money to spare.
    When I worked at Century III Chevrolet you had to pass a credit check before you could test drive a Vette. There are so many Corvettes down here I don't think they care all that much.
    Yup yup! A Corvette is treated like a "super car" here (as it should be *cough*) you see them but they'er not an over common vehicle to see on the road but you will still see @ least one a week.. Here lots of folks feel high mileage on a vette = lol. A Vette here with high mileage on it is pretty rare, folks just don't seem to rack up mileage on them here. Hell most folks here would'nt even think of modding out their Vette..

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

I see a corvette every few blocks here
    Not too many modded ones, but they are everywhere

Thread Information