Thread: No2

02 Mag Red

No2

I am thinking about nitrous for my C-5 . I think I could handle it but , I am woundering where would you put the tank ? in the back ? that compartment would barely hold it . I would like it Concealed , not on display.
    Thanks , Joe

Jet Stream Blue
    2009 Lingenfelter ZR1

The rear compartment is where it is usually located, and then its only the 10 lb. bottle. 150hp and under is safe for a stock LS1 imho. Good luck
    2009 JSB Lingenfelter ZR1

02 Mag Red
    I am going to double check that compartment again . 150 is all I need , how many runs can I make on average per bottle , how much does it cost to fill a bottle? Thanks

black
    07 z06

my opine 150 is strong . how many miles on car ? check speed shops for price. get all safety electronics eg; window switch never hit below 3200 rpm get better rear tires,check laws in NJ ya need permit dont spray and shift. colder plugs dont even think about street 150 shot you will blow the tires away 100 to 125 is too high for a starting point watch tank psi it doent like cold or hot . i like a long nos line and NO purge [gives softer shot] turn off tc/ah

02 Mag Red
    I am on a mission to blow someone away!! They have a cobra ,pulley,Dyno tune,485 Hp&480Tq and he runs 12 flat . I am running 12.4 , I Blow this guy out of the hole and almost to the end and he slips on by me . I am tired of hearing about it . I want to run mid 11's . I am installing a window switch and would want to shut it off between shifts . I only have 15000 miles with a handful of runs on it . I do not know if I should be happy with what I have , which is the way I feel or stump his butt out
    Joe

black
    07 z06

i dont know how far he is beating you. nos. hp ratings are at the REAR WHEEL .a 100 to 125 should be plenty seeing that youre pretty hot now with youre numbers. a tip every 7 lb,s. is 1 hp. gut and i mean gut every thing ya dont need at the drags . 1/2 tank of gas is to much,daytime running lights drag alt. down, alot of little stuff can add up to big stuff,when i broke in to 11,s [once] every thing was on table, rugs radio,wipers +washer,cd,pass seat, skinny front tires. nitto drag rad.,custom tune one time only and a 200 shot i,m lucky i didnt pop the motor. this guy has more go fast stuff than you so ya gadda spend it. speed =money how fast do ya wanna go or tell the guy yea ya beat me but when i leave here i going in a corvette while you are leaving in a car that most buyers are girls.so is that youre mommies car?you lift you lose

Jet Stream Blue
    2009 Lingenfelter ZR1

100 shot should suffice, coming on at 3500 rpm. Good luck

Thread Information