Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Exclamation More Garages For Corvette Collectors

More Garages For Corvette Collectors

We visit a "second career" garage nestled in the woods of North CarolinaWell here we are again with another killer garage as promised in our last installment as we are soundly resurrecting this popular component of Corvette Fever. Again, if you haven't responded to the call I put out before asking for more cool garages to run in this same space, please drop me an email to let me know what cool garage you own or you have located in your own neighborhood. Now, let's visit The Harper family garage in Raleigh, North Carolina!inline_mediumwraptextrightThis is the frontal view of the garage when standing in the front yard of the house. The new garage was originally designed as an add-on to the home, but those plans changed several times. The decision was then made to build the new garage detached from the original house, angle and shift it 35 feet to allow for the addition of a side garage door on the work side of the garage, and then also provide ample room for a drive and parking pad between the two structures. The garage has its own drive and entrance from the street.26697965/featuredvehicles/corp_1003_corvette_collector_garagecorp_1003_01+co rvette_collector_garage+.jpgTrue

Photo Gallery: Corvette Collector Garage - We Visit Bob Harper's North Carolina Workshop - Corvette Fever Magazine

Photo Gallery: Corvette Collector Garage - We Visit Bob Harper's North Carolina Workshop - Corvette Fever Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

White
    1999 Camaro SS

how come the links you always post never work?

Quick Silver
    2002 Z06

Yeah I would like to know that also... I'm assuming you didn't know and I/we should have said something a long time ago. They almost never work. Sometimes one of them does but for the most part they are just bad links.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 99ss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomee View Post
    Yeah I would like to know that also... I'm assuming you didn't know and I/we should have said something a long time ago. They almost never work. Sometimes one of them does but for the most part they are just bad links.
    You have to click "more".. The links always work for me when I click it.. Come on guys it's an entire article not just a picture show.. Bunch O' noobs..
    Last edited by Smittro; 02-10-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

+3. It's like a bad joke nobody ever mentioned.

Collector Yellow
    2002 CETA Conv Auto

yeah, click on read more and it takes you there.

WOW is all I can say about this guys garage and toys.

Quick Silver
    2002 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    You have to click "more".. The links always work for me when I click it.. Come on guys it's an entire article not just a picture show.. Bunch O' noobs..
    Man you would think this is a smack down thread or something.

The top three links do not work.

Yes you can click the read more link on the bottom and it does work. A lot of times that does not work either. That is why I really never have said anything I can always get to the article somehow. Once 99ss brought it up I agreed Ed probably just never noticed the others generally do not work.

Thanks for taking the opportunity to ridicule someone. Thats why I no longer sponsor ls1tech. If thats going to be the normal way members treat eachother here then that sucks.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Man you would think this is a smack down thread or something.

The top three links do not work.

Yes you can click the read more link on the bottom and it does work. A lot of times that does not work either. That is why I really never have said anything I can always get to the article somehow. Once 99ss brought it up I agreed Ed probably just never noticed the others generally do not work.

Thanks for taking the opportunity to ridicule someone. Thats why I no longer sponsor ls1tech. If thats going to be the normal way members treat eachother here then that sucks.
    I was kidding, and if your feelings get hurt that easily then maybe you should stay off the internet. Now you've been insulted. Save the whining for someone whom cares, I've got no interrest in catering to cry babies.. Welcome to the internet..
    Last edited by Smittro; 02-11-2010 at 07:06 AM.

Quick Silver
    2002 Z06

Back to the issue...

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Cool

Back to the issue...
    In that case check your firewall maybe stopping you from seeing the pages..

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

These are automatically posted via RSS feeds.

For some reasons some of the links are replaced with ls1.com

I can't get any support since its an mod.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    More Garages For Corvette Collectors
    Click for full size
    We visit a "second career" garage nestled in the woods of North CarolinaWell here we are again with another killer garage as promised in our last installment as we are soundly resurrecting this popular component of Corvette Fever. Again, if you haven't responded to the call I put out before asking for more cool garages to run in this same space, please drop me an email to let me know what cool garage you own or you have located in your own neighborhood. Now, let's visit The Harper family garage in Raleigh, North Carolina!inline_mediumwraptextrightThis is the frontal view of the garage when standing in the front yard of the house. The new garage was originally designed as an add-on to the home, but those plans changed several times. The decision was then made to build the new garage detached from the original house, angle and shift it 35 feet to allow for the addition of a side garage door on the work side of the garage, and then also provide ample room for a drive and parking pad between the two structures. The garage has its own drive and entrance from the street.26697965/featuredvehicles/corp_1003_corvette_collector_garagecorp_1003_01+co rvette_collector_garage+.jpgTrue

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...
    fml.

White
    1999 Camaro SS

yeah i just thought i wouls say something because i look at like all of these but the links never work other then the more info but i was just asking since no one ever comments on them thought id step up an ask dosent bother me to ask but yeah that guy is a lucky ba$tard haha

black
    02 vette vert

I was kidding, and if your feelings get hurt that easily then maybe you should stay off the internet. Now you've been insulted. Save the whining for someone whom cares, I've got no interrest in catering to cry babies.. Welcome to the internet..
    i'd bet you were beat up a lot by the other kids before you got your first computer and could stay in the house where they couldn't get you.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dklowrider View Post
    i'd bet you were beat up a lot by the other kids before you got your first computer and could stay in the house where they couldn't get you.
    There was no internet when I was a child.. ...and @ 6'2" 245lbs I usually only had to look angry for others to not even speak to me.. Now I'm 265ish and bench 350lbs and it's still that way except now they don't make eye contact..bahahhaha

black
    02 vette vert

There was no internet when I was a child.. ...and @ 6'2" 245lbs I usually only had to look angry for others to not even speak to me.. Now I'm 265ish and bench 350lbs and it's still that way except now they don't make eye contact..bahahhaha
    good come-back.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Exclamation

good come-back.
    Yes, but you are also thread jacking about a subject that got cleared up in pm's.. I was joking with no intent on insulting the two posters or other members..

black
    02 vette vert

Yes, but you are also thread jacking about a subject that got cleared up in pm's.. I was joking with no intent on insulting the two posters or other members..
    i was joking, now you're all serious.
    my apologies to anyone in this thread who may have been offended by my inappropriate comment, and to the moderators for posting off topic.
    although i don't see what whining, catering to crybabies, how big you are, and what you do at the gym have to do with garages for corvette collectors but that's ok. i'm wrong.
    done and over.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

i was joking, now you're all serious.
    my apologies to anyone in this thread who may have been offended by my inappropriate comment, and to the moderators for posting off topic.
    although i don't see what whining, catering to crybabies, how big you are, and what you do at the gym have to do with garages for corvette collectors but that's ok. i'm wrong.
    done and over.
    Haha your funny!

black
    02 vette vert

Haha your funny!
    you're

Thread Information