Results 1 to 11 of 11

i wanted to buy the new Puma Shoes....

This is a discussion on i wanted to buy the new Puma Shoes.... within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; But got these instead The Tread pattern is dam sexy !! Got the sizes I wanted and reduced the overall ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,083

    SOM
    2002 SS

    i wanted to buy the new Puma Shoes....

    But got these instead

    The Tread pattern is dam sexy !! Got the sizes I wanted and reduced the overall Height by 1.2 inches over the pirelli rossos I had previously. Car will seit 1/2 inch lower now Still upset that the fronts are w rated as I;ve been over 205mph in the vette theyre only 'rated' for 168 mph. Oh well I guess there's a reason to keep it under control now





    Last edited by 5abivt; 10-29-2009 at 01:31 AM.

  2. #2
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,519

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    those are some good looking tires.....look expensive.

  3. #3
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    be careful with lowering the overall height of the tire as you might set off the abs...but anyways..those tires look good.

  4. #4
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    What mods you have in your Vette to enter the 200 mph club, also what Vette?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,083

    SOM
    2002 SS

    Just a lot of power really 8200 rpm 370 ci LT4. it's a 93 6 speed. Everything is modified except the stock body and paint

  6. #6
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by 5abivt View Post
    Just a lot of power really 8200 rpm 370 ci LT4. it's a 93 6 speed. Everything is modified except the stock body and paint
    Shit pics?

  7. #7
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Pics of badass Vette.................

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,083

    SOM
    2002 SS

    Never knew why I was so uptight about posting pics. Been on the vetteforum for 10 yrs almost and never posted em It's nothing special just looks like a coupe lowered with 19s ... here's a teaser haha....


  9. #9
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    you bastard!!!

    if you dont post pics in 24 hours...preston will ban your ass

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,083

    SOM
    2002 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    you bastard!!!

    if you dont post pics in 24 hours...preston will ban your ass
    Lol I couldn't resist I love that pic ! This pic was after sitting for 3 years with no motor, removed the brakes and put on the stockers and the winter wheels too. Was just about to get to the gen 7 dfi install.

    Here's an after pic... I want to post more but maybe I'll start a nice new post with tons of pics so everyone can see

    Things are a bit different now, ac compressor caught on fire first time I spun it to 8k lol. So i have an ac delete painted satin black in its place but overall I tried to keep it as subtle ans stock/clean lookng as possible. I have another cool pic but I'd like to give it in to cotm for next month I like it when people look and do a double take when they see a rear mount dizzy on an LTx !
    Last edited by 5abivt; 10-30-2009 at 01:28 PM.

  11. #11
    Just me Y2KPewterSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,353

    Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

    Quote Originally Posted by 5abivt View Post
    Lol I couldn't resist I love that pic ! This pic was after sitting for 3 years with no motor, removed the brakes and put on the stockers and the winter wheels too. Was just about to get to the gen 7 dfi install.

    Here's an after pic... I want to post more but maybe I'll start a nice new post with tons of pics so everyone can see

    Things are a bit different now, ac compressor caught on fire first time I spun it to 8k lol. So i have an ac delete painted satin black in its place but overall I tried to keep it as subtle ans stock/clean lookng as possible. I have another cool pic but I'd like to give it in to cotm for next month I like it when people look and do a double take when they see a rear mount dizzy on an LTx !
    Click for full size

    That would be a great idea

    The engine bay is nice and sharp, just the way I like it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Puma.com 40% off +40% +40% OFF! Enjoy
    By BadBlueBird* in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 02:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •