FRC Pricing

This is a discussion on FRC Pricing within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Is kbb pretty accurate on what these are worth? I found a 99 frc with 13k and a few mods ...

FRC Pricing

Is kbb pretty accurate on what these are worth? I found a 99 frc with 13k and a few mods they want 25k and kbb says like 21, im curious what would be reasonable for it... The only cars i found online to compare it to are highly modded or high miles.

Another question..does anyone who bought a 98-01 vette regret not getting a different kind of car thats newer? i dont know if i like the idea of spending in the low 20's on a ten year old car, but it is a vette i guess

Nik

red
    2001 corvette

well if kbb says what its worth thats what its worth im sure the guy could be talked down. the biggest thing to me is that its a one owner car and in immaculate condition then it might almost be worth what he is asking but i bought a 2001 with way more miles and one owner and have no regrets

Millennium Yellow
    '02 Corvette

Thats about right if it is mint condition. You could probably talk him down some though. Id still check it out and make sure everything was in excellent condition. If you do more research you could get a Z06 for mid to high 20's.

Lt Pewter Met
    1999 FRC Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisZ06 View Post
    Thats about right if it is mint condition. You could probably talk him down some though. Id still check it out and make sure everything was in excellent condition. If you do more research you could get a Z06 for mid to high 20's.
    About what I paid for mine bone stock 3 years ago. I've seen nicely modded (~350-380RWHP) in the low 20's. Lots of them out there.

Black
    2000 Corvette

Thumbs up

I paid 25k for 2K FRC (26k miles, new Eagle F1 tires) and have no regrets... (except for the damn interest im paying!)

If you have decent down payment or buying it outright, go for it!

Black
    2000 Corvette

Ha the coolest thing on the 2K+ car (besides HUD) is the dash will give you codes thrown right in clear text, im sure they've built this into many newer cars but NEWS TO ME

black, 05 Roush
    black, 99 T/A WS.6

KBB is a good reference to go by but also check www.nadaguide.com I know it is used in my area by all the local banks and dealers.
    1999 T/A WS6 Black -------SOLD
    05 mustang Roush sport;
    DOB manifold, m122 SC, 47lb injectors, gt500 TB, roush TVS CAI, Detroit rocker SC grind camshafts, Mac LTs, off road x, roush off road mufflers, roush short throw shifter, kenne bell BAP, Brenspeed 93 octane tune. 479rwhp 436ftlbs SAE.

Thread Information