MACHINE SILVER
    2005 C6 CORVETTE

Favorite Corvette Gatherings

I know Carlisle is the all time favorite , But what other Corvette events do you guys like ?
    One of my favorites is Ocean City Md. Seems like Corvettes and the beach go together well. Plus you just can't beat them boardwalk fries ! If your not doing anything this coming October 14 and 15th 2011 , Check it out .
    Another is Ocean City NJ in Sept. Only a one day event , But very cool with 300-400 Corvettes lined up on the boardwalk.
    Some pics :

A/R HEADERS , Z06 NPP EXHAUST, M TO W VISOR CONTROL , LINGENFELTER GT1-1 CAM, TEXAS SPEED CNC PORTED HEADS , INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY , VARARAM INTAKE , DTE PHASE II 4:10 REAR WITH TRANS BRACE AND Z06 SWAYBAR , Z06 BRAKES , FULL GM WIDE BODY KIT , IFORGED TRK-14 WHEELs

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Rainbow run here

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

my dad is at both... he has a blue c5 lingenfelter... he's littlebluevete on here...

victory red
    2007 zo6

twobuells-is that town catasaqua ,pa. far from wilkes-barre/hazleton, pa.?the reason i ask is there is a nice corvette show at fairway chevy/hazleton,pa.. takes place every year in early june, nice weather brings in about 200 all corvettes, no other cars allowed ! also no/charge ..most of the shows gm factory brings their trailer with latest concepts corvettes /hot new gm parts, etc..the best part is getting there with a lot of corvette clubs meeting up along the way ! it sure is a nice site to see and be in, where you see nothing but corvettes in front and look out rear mirriors for the same.. it does not get much better than this ? our local corvette also rents the pocono raceway for all kinds of races ,there every memorial day weekend.. please come and take pictures !! ? we need the help ! rkvette

MACHINE SILVER
    2005 C6 CORVETTE

Quote Originally Posted by rkvette View Post
    twobuells-is that town catasaqua ,pa. far from wilkes-barre/hazleton, pa.?the reason i ask is there is a nice corvette show at fairway chevy/hazleton,pa.. takes place every year in early june, nice weather brings in about 200 all corvettes, no other cars allowed ! also no/charge ..most of the shows gm factory brings their trailer with latest concepts corvettes /hot new gm parts, etc..the best part is getting there with a lot of corvette clubs meeting up along the way ! it sure is a nice site to see and be in, where you see nothing but corvettes in front and look out rear mirriors for the same.. it does not get much better than this ? our local corvette also rents the pocono raceway for all kinds of races ,there every memorial day weekend.. please come and take pictures !! ? we need the help ! rkvette
    . I'm one hour from Hazelton , actualy have family there. It's a real nice ride getting there , going up thru Jim thorpe and then up Rt 93.
    I will mark my calendar for this event. Sounds like a good time. Would really like more info on the Pocono event , Is this a club only event or is it open to anyone ? I've run Talladagga the last two years in a row and there is nothing like it. It's where you find out what these cars are all about.

victory red
    2007 zo6

the 2011 will be memorial weekend at the pocono raceway driving event , participation of other car clubs is pending.. joe lazzaro announced that weekend/ sunday will be a car show and monday driving event ! website address /ccnepa.ernccc.org hope to see you there !

Thread Information