Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

C7 Corvette vs Nissan GTR

This is a discussion on C7 Corvette vs Nissan GTR within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Street Lethal Umm, Nemesis, I started this thread, so whether you like it or not I'll respond ...

Millennium Yellow
    '02 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    Umm, Nemesis, I started this thread, so whether you like it or not I'll respond to "whatever" statement that I want to. I'm not rambling on with anything, it is you who fail to to find the feasibility behind why people feel the Corvette shouldn't be AWD, and because of this, we hear other irrelevant things as some type of argument justification (which I'm merely retorting) relating to cost, tradition, blah blah blah. For those who are concerned with cost, the ZR1 is already out of your league, so why would you even care if it had AWD or not? For those who are concerned about tradition, may I suggest a horse and buggy, because I'm sure the people who rode horses way back when felt the same way that you do now when the futuristic "automobile" started mass production. The only realistic argument has to do with weight, and we'll see where that goes. Other than that, I honestly don't think that GM is targeting the Corvette for the "I wanna do burn outs" crowd, especially with the Camaro being back into production lol....
    You really crack me up. I will let you believe whatever you want. You obviously cant stand someone elses opinion when it doesnt agree with yours, even though you asked for others opinions. And Im glad you know more about my income than I do. Again Id like to see you post this on the Corvette Forum and see what responses you get. Have a nice day.

2009 Corvette ZO6

^ Oh please LMAO! What a freaking cop-out. How childish of you lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal
    As a Corvette owner and enthusiast, I "like" the concept behind the new supercharged ZR1. When these car's hit the local streets, it's going to be reeeaaally interesting to say the least, yes indeedy. However, I just don't see it on the same level as the upcoming GTR. Rumor has it though that the C7 Corvette will be incorporating something that the new ZR1 should have, that is to say, AWD (Click Here)! GM needs to make this happen, I mean, can you imagine an AWD Corvette? Yup, I can too....
    ^ I initially wrote this awhile back to share my enthusiasm about a possible AWD ZR1 Corvette taking on the best that the world had to offer. Some member's understood what I was getting at, and others (cough cough), names withheld (cough cough), used this as some ridiculous excuse to ass-ume I was referring to all Corvette's, then threw in their own ridiculous, irrelevant arguments, as always seems to happen (especially in the Kill Section), when if fact I was referring solely to the new Supercharged ZR1....

Mods, please lock this thread, it's definitely run it's course....

-Rob

Millennium Yellow
    '02 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal View Post
    ^ Oh please LMAO! What a freaking cop-out. How childish of you lol...

^ I initially wrote this awhile back to share my enthusiasm about a possible AWD ZR1 Corvette taking on the best that the world had to offer. Some member's understood what I was getting at, and others (cough cough), names withheld (cough cough), used this as some ridiculous excuse to ass-ume I was referring to all Corvette's, then threw in their own ridiculous, irrelevant arguments, as always seems to happen (especially in the Kill Section), when if fact I was referring solely to the new Supercharged ZR1....

Mods, please lock this thread, it's definitely run it's course....

-Rob

lol You call me childish?! Your the one thats being childish. FYI, the C6 ZR1 is not going to be AWD. And if you were only talking about the ZR1, then why is the thread titled "C7 Corvette vs Nissan GTR"? The new ZR1 is a C6. You just cant stand the fact the not eveyone agrees with you. So get over it, move on, and start another ridiculous thread.
    Last edited by NemesisZ06; 02-18-2008 at 09:59 AM.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information