C5 Sending Unit Install - Just The Right Amount Of Pressure

How to replace the oil pressure sending unit in your '97-'04 CorvetteMy first indication that there was something radically wrong was when I glanced at the instrument cluster of my C5 after turning the key to "on"-before starting the engine-lo and behold, both the analog oil pressure gauge and the digital readout on the cluster said my oil pressure was a whopping 73 PSI-and the motor wasn't even running. Obviously, something was grievously amiss under the hood, and my first suspicion was that the oil pressure sending unit had given up the ghost.inline_mediumwraptextrightIf you see something similar to this on your C5 instrument cluster when the motor is not running, chances are pretty good you have a bad oil pressure sending unit.28542673/techarticles/corp_1005_c5_sending_unit_installcorp_1005_01+c5_c orvette_oil_pressure_sending_unit_install+.jpgTrue

Photo Gallery: C5 Sending Unit Install - Replace Your '97-'04 Oil Pressure Sending Unit - Corvette Fever Magazine

Photo Gallery: C5 Sending Unit Install - Replace Your '97-'04 Oil Pressure Sending Unit - Corvette Fever Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...