C5/C6 Corvette Oil Change - Corvetteconomics 101

Perform a C5/C6 Corvette synthetic oil change the right wayI'm feeling the economic pinch big-time these days (like just about everyone else I know) and I am tightening my belt, trying to make every dollar stretch as far as possible. In addition to cutting back on frivolous, whimsical, and non-essential spending, I'm also doing a lot of things around the house and garage myself rather than farming them out, and you can, too. One of the ways to save yourself some significant bucks is to do routine maintenance chores on your Corvette yourself, like flushing the cooling system, rotating the tires (if applicable) and changing your own oil.inline_mediumwraptextright00I prefer to use Royal Purple 5W30 Synthetic and K&N filters for my '98 C5. I always keep a quart of oil in the trunk, too.32713800/techarticles/corp_1005_c5_c6_corvette_oil_changecorp_1005_01+c5 _c6_corvette_oil_change_guide+.jpgtrue

Photo Gallery: C5/C6 Corvette Oil Change - How To Change The Oil In Your Late-Model Vette - Corvette Fever Magazine

Photo Gallery: C5/C6 Corvette Oil Change - How To Change The Oil In Your Late-Model Vette - Corvette Fever Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...