Results 1 to 9 of 9

Awesome Corvette Video Site

This is a discussion on Awesome Corvette Video Site within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but there's a really cool Corvette video site up and running with ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    N.Andover
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6

    Black
    1986 Corvette

    Awesome Corvette Video Site

    Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but there's a really cool Corvette video site up and running with some amazing videos.

    http://www.VetteTube.com

  2. #2
    rebmeM roineS NemesisZ06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in hurricane alley!
    Posts
    208

    Millennium Yellow
    '02 Corvette


  3. #3
    Senior Member ss~zoso~ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    )
    Posts
    9,128

    SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

    MULTI-MEDIA SECTION!

    great site tho

  4. #4
    Corvette Moderator BlownC5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Essexville
    Posts
    464

    Velocity Yellow
    2006 E-Force blown Z06

    Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    MULTI-MEDIA SECTION!

    great site tho
    I copied it to the Multi-media section but will leave it here too.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    36

    black/blue/red
    2007 C6Z/2006 C6Z/2006 C6

    Bad thing is they have a link to Maxieprice which may be one of the worst vette dealers on the planet. They have burned many vette buyers, so alot of people won't want to support any site that has any connection to MP. There is a reason Corvetteforum.com dropped MP!

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    N.Andover
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6

    Black
    1986 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by C6 Z06 View Post
    Bad thing is they have a link to Maxieprice which may be one of the worst vette dealers on the planet. They have burned many vette buyers, so alot of people won't want to support any site that has any connection to MP. There is a reason Corvetteforum.com dropped MP!
    Where is their a link to Maxie Price? Maxie Price isn't supporting VetteTube.com

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    36

    black/blue/red
    2007 C6Z/2006 C6Z/2006 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkP View Post
    Where is their a link to Maxie Price? Maxie Price isn't supporting VetteTube.com
    Does not show supporting, but does have a link off to the right that came up on my page. I just checked again and it shows up as "ads by Google"

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    N.Andover
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6

    Black
    1986 Corvette

    Quote Originally Posted by C6 Z06 View Post
    Does not show supporting, but does have a link off to the right that came up on my page. I just checked again and it shows up as "ads by Google"
    Ok. Yeah, that makes sense. Maxie Price is advertising through Google.

    I'm kind of curious though, what happened to Maxie Price at CorvetteForum? I hadn't heard anything about them being dropped there.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    36

    black/blue/red
    2007 C6Z/2006 C6Z/2006 C6

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkP View Post
    Ok. Yeah, that makes sense. Maxie Price is advertising through Google.

    I'm kind of curious though, what happened to Maxie Price at CorvetteForum? I hadn't heard anything about them being dropped there.
    I was not one that got burned (was not buying from them), but they were taking deposits for the new C6 Z06 from 100's of people giving them a # on the "list". People on the list found out that others on the list got their cars before them and others walked off the street and bought a Z that someone on the list was waiting for. They were back door dealing to anyone who would come up with more $'s even when they already had a signed deal with people and sold more cars then they would ever get. They will never get any of my $'s!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Awesome video!
    By blackSS01 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 05:55 PM
  2. awesome video...
    By jiveass in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 10:50 AM
  3. awesome job guys/gals with the site
    By 402 Guru in forum Request and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:28 PM
  4. Awesome Corvette Video Site
    By MarkP in forum Multimedia Section
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 03:51 PM
  5. Awesome Video!!!
    By Pythias in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 11:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •