Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

2008 Zo6 What Color ?

This is a discussion on 2008 Zo6 What Color ? within the Corvette forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; white would be sweet too. In order of preference IMO- RED w/ black interior , BLACK w/ red interior, WHITE ...

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

white would be sweet too. In order of preference IMO- RED w/ black interior , BLACK w/ red interior, WHITE w/ red interior

black
    2002 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    i like that burnt orange color.
    yes..i like it to..

or black on black just hard to keep clean with no swirls

Millennium Yellow
    '02 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    white would be sweet too. In order of preference IMO- RED w/ black interior , BLACK w/ red interior, WHITE w/ red interior
    You cant get a white Z06 unless its the Ron Fellows edition Z06 and that was for '07.

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy69ss View Post
    i went with the silver ,ebony interior ,chrome wheels,but i saw a transport truck with a blue one on it and it is a eye catcher .
    Absolutely the blue, there is one on the showroom near me + it is the 1st new car i have been tempted to buy since the grand national, I,ve seen the blacks, reds, silvers, + they are all nice looking but become generic because thats all you see, + now even the yellow is losing its appeal, the blue is bright + fresh + absolutly stunning,+ i"ll bet is going to be scarcer then the others because most dealers are scared to order something out of the ordnary.I talked to the dealer that ordered that one + he was scared to order it but was glad he did. It is Awesome + it dragged me into the showroom + i'm not even in the market,If i was, I would already own that one,I havn't seen the orange but that would most likely be my next choice. Silver is too drab, black,red too common,yellow aso pretty common now.The blue is just bright enough but not overpowering or gaudy,I hope not too many blues sell because i intend on owning one somewhere down the road, + want it to be somewhat unique, PS. they are asking $10k over sticker. Arn't there still a bunch of 07's on the lots?

Millennium Yellow
    '02 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by mystic-z View Post
    PS. they are asking $10k over sticker. Arn't there still a bunch of 07's on the lots?
    You need to go to a different dealership then. Kerbeck is asking MSRP for all of his Vettes including the Z06.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

i say check out build numbers for the previous years and pic the rarest color of them all

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

black

jimmy69ss

Sold

IT CAME IN ON A WEDNESDAY AND I SOLD IT 10 DAYS LATER ,WE DON'T SELL FOR LIST PRICE AROUND HERE ,some things are cheaper in the country

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I'd give my left nut for any of them.

00 pace car
    chevy corvette

Quote Originally Posted by mystic-z View Post
    Absolutely the blue, there is one on the showroom near me + it is the 1st new car i have been tempted to buy since the grand national, I,ve seen the blacks, reds, silvers, + they are all nice looking but become generic because thats all you see, + now even the yellow is losing its appeal, the blue is bright + fresh + absolutly stunning,+ i"ll bet is going to be scarcer then the others because most dealers are scared to order something out of the ordnary.I talked to the dealer that ordered that one + he was scared to order it but was glad he did. It is Awesome + it dragged me into the showroom + i'm not even in the market,If i was, I would already own that one,I havn't seen the orange but that would most likely be my next choice. Silver is too drab, black,red too common,yellow aso pretty common now.The blue is just bright enough but not overpowering or gaudy,I hope not too many blues sell because i intend on owning one somewhere down the road, + want it to be somewhat unique, PS. they are asking $10k over sticker. Arn't there still a bunch of 07's on the lots?
    Here is a pic of my Buddies Blue C6 Z06 Notice the Ghost Flames ,I personally Like it ,He may Have a harder time selling it Because of the flames,Someone That likes that kinda thing may jump on it though ,Btw It is For sale.16k miles on it Here are a couple of pics U cant tell in the pic but the color of the flames are oarngish grennigh when the lights hit it just right or @ the exact angle

@#$% You I'm from TEXAS Rojerlockless's Avatar

ASC# 285 Born Oct 26 2001
    2002 Collectors EDTA

I sold them up in Dallas for about 6 months, they were a huge dealership and had every color but while i was there the only Zo6's that sold were Red, and Black

Millennium Yellow
    '02 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by blewbyu View Post
    Here is a pic of my Buddies Blue C6 Z06 Notice the Ghost Flames ,I personally Like it ,He may Have a harder time selling it Because of the flames,Someone That likes that kinda thing may jump on it though ,Btw It is For sale.16k miles on it Here are a couple of pics U cant tell in the pic but the color of the flames are oarngish grennigh when the lights hit it just right or @ the exact angle Click for full size
    Click for full size Click for full size
    I think thats the one I saw this last weekend. Did he go to the Corvette show at Sandestin on the 27th? I saw one exactly like that and it looks bad ass.

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

Is that a 2008 ? the blue looks a bit darker darker, but it might just be the pics.
    What is he asking ????
    Was the whole car painted or just flames added?

JetStream Blue
    2008 ZO6 Corvette

Jetstream Blue.
    Here's mine at the track

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I say you order black. anyone is going to spend that much money on it is going to keep it clean anyways.

jimmy69ss
    just got in a 2008 jetstream blue coupe ,it does look VERY good

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information