Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

won't start

This is a discussion on won't start within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; why the doubt?...

Red
    02 camaro convertible ss

why the doubt?

Red
    02 camaro convertible ss

Cool Latest news!/?

Whats happened to Wayned? Heres the thing with me so far: cars in shop and behaving beautifully. Starts every darn time, can't get it to play up at all. Shop laughs and thinks highly ammusing. Do these cars have, like, personalities or what!!! Mines a cantankerous old fart. Shop did say couple of days ago car did oblige once and someone there had the bright idea to stick lever in neutral then back into park, suffice to say it started on the button, and since then its been faultless. So here I am sitting and waiting for a shop to call with good news - car won't start! Mother always said I liked to do things back-to-front. This business of playing with the gear sellector (auto) Has anyone out there got light to throw, beats me.

red
    2001 camaro ss convertibe

Well, it's been 7 days since I changed the ignition relay, and the car has started every time, thanks to you guys on this web site. The dealer even tried to talk me out of buying the relay, but for such a cheap part, I thought it was worth a shot. A couple of days ago, the service engine soon light came on and stayed on, I'm sure it's a whole other matter but do you have any ideas, Thanks again guys.

black
    2004 GTO 6M

do you have any advanced auto stores around you I know up here in minnesota they are the only parts store that will throw a computer on for ya and tell you your codes

Silver
    2002 SS

Quote Originally Posted by wayned View Post
    Well, it's been 7 days since I changed the ignition relay, and the car has started every time, thanks to you guys on this web site. The dealer even tried to talk me out of buying the relay, but for such a cheap part, I thought it was worth a shot. A couple of days ago, the service engine soon light came on and stayed on, I'm sure it's a whole other matter but do you have any ideas, Thanks again guys.
    What kind of dealer was this?
    First they can't diagnose the problem and then they try to talk you out of the solution?
    Weird.

silver
    2000 camaro ss

Can I get the pics of the fuel pump change out short cut? Did relay fix your problem.
    Thanks,
    Truakita

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information