Thread: will it fit?

Black
    1991 camaro

will it fit?

Ok here is my big question I have a 1991 camaro with a small block in it and I think it should be a big block car does anyone know if it will fit? and how big of a pain will it be? I expect to have to do some suspension work and a bigger rad but will it take a special header ? any help would be great thanks all

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Don't know the details....

But it can be made to fit. Just about anything can be made to fit....depending on how deep the pockets that are funding the swap are.

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

I think it is hooker that makes a special big block long tube header for the third gens that people want to put a big block in. Here is a page I looked at when I was thinking of doing the same thing to my third gen. http://www.camarotech.com/Gen3-BigBlockSwap.html There is a lot of info on what parts you can use to make it all work.
    Last edited by JaycenK; 08-24-2009 at 07:51 AM.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

there are companies that sell the mounts for it and hooker does sell the headers. Its certainly going to take a considerable amount of fab work but it would definitly be worth it. I always thought it would be cool to have one of those cars with an insane blown 632 bbc in it.

Thread Information