Who has GT-plus Baer Claw brakes?

This is a discussion on Who has GT-plus Baer Claw brakes? within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Someone out there must have bought the Baer drilled and slotted GT-plus brakes for their 98-02 F-body. I'm thinking of ...

Triple Black
    02 M6 Vert Hawk #199

Who has GT-plus Baer Claw brakes?

Someone out there must have bought the Baer drilled and slotted GT-plus brakes for their 98-02 F-body. I'm thinking of getting some, would someone who has (or has had) them please let me know how they work compared to stock brakes. Anything I should watch out for, or I would even take advice from other aftermarket brake users on the some other good options for better stopping. Thanks

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

I have never dealt with this particular kit before. However, I have dealt with Baer and had one of their kits on my 94 B4C and I can not say anything but great things about the company, people, and kit.

Make sure that you find their templete and make sure that it will fit on your car. The install itself should be almost painless, since they take pride in sending a kit that fits and works well.

Stopping power should be there as well. However, I think there are better options out there now. Personally I would look into the Vette conversion kits from UMI. This way you can get cheaper replacement parts, and can get them almost anywhere instead of only being able to use Baer's products.

Thread Information