Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

What Next, I Need More Hp!!!

This is a discussion on What Next, I Need More Hp!!! within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; i also have a a4 lots of boltons, scrapped the 2.73 for 3.42,great exchange but the stall did the trick,do ...

  1. #41
    Awaiting Activation lovedrvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    west kentucky
    Age
    52
    Posts
    92

    white
    1999 z28

    i also have a a4 lots of boltons, scrapped the 2.73 for 3.42,great exchange but the stall did the trick,do not get the tci,i was going to get a yank 3000 but ended up with a fuddle 3400 for the same price and better stall.
    all i have left now is the weiand street warrior intake,and scorpion 1.8 rockers
    also when ya start adding power and changing gears and stall,ya need the suspension to back it up, i did subframe,lca,panhard,torquearm all from umi.
    you never know how crappy the stock suspension is untill you bolt on the goods,also did kyb gr2 shocks.

    http://www.fuddleracing.com/p3400.html
    http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...pping_cart.php
    http://kentucky-speed.com/camaro-fir...244ef3dc59ee05
    http://www.jegs.com/p/Weiand/Weiand-...87690/10002/-1

  2. #42
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedrvr View Post
    i also have a a4 lots of boltons, scrapped the 2.73 for 3.42,great exchange but the stall did the trick,do not get the tci,i was going to get a yank 3000 but ended up with a fuddle 3400 for the same price and better stall.
    all i have left now is the weiand street warrior intake,and scorpion 1.8 rockers
    also when ya start adding power and changing gears and stall,ya need the suspension to back it up, i did subframe,lca,panhard,torquearm all from umi.
    you never know how crappy the stock suspension is untill you bolt on the goods,also did kyb gr2 shocks.

    http://www.fuddleracing.com/p3400.html
    http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...pping_cart.php
    http://kentucky-speed.com/camaro-fir...244ef3dc59ee05
    http://www.jegs.com/p/Weiand/Weiand-...87690/10002/-1
    fuddle is better then yank huh ?

  3. #43
    TunedbyFrost.com Tuner Frost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    2,415

    LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

    Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    fuddle is better then yank huh ?
    no they DEFINITELY are not. John Fuddle just buys remans from a builder that is local to him and puts his name on them. The Yank pieces are not just remanned OEM converters like that. They are much tighter under flash than the Fuddle units and much more effecient up top, so they consistently yield better results.

  4. #44
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    no they DEFINITELY are not. John Fuddle just buys remans from a builder that is local to him and puts his name on them. The Yank pieces are not just remanned OEM converters like that. They are much tighter under flash than the Fuddle units and much more effecient up top, so they consistently yield better results.
    oh i know ..it was more of a sarcastic question towards him ..yank and circle D are the best of the best from my understanding

  5. #45
    cutting and welding mark21742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    mercersburg pa
    Posts
    6,443

    hugger orange
    2004

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedrvr View Post
    i also have a a4 lots of boltons, scrapped the 2.73 for 3.42,great exchange but the stall did the trick,do not get the tci,i was going to get a yank 3000 but ended up with a fuddle 3400 for the same price and better stall.
    all i have left now is the weiand street warrior intake,and scorpion 1.8 rockers
    also when ya start adding power and changing gears and stall,ya need the suspension to back it up, i did subframe,lca,panhard,torquearm all from umi.
    you never know how crappy the stock suspension is untill you bolt on the goods,also did kyb gr2 shocks.

    http://www.fuddleracing.com/p3400.html
    http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...pping_cart.php
    http://kentucky-speed.com/camaro-fir...244ef3dc59ee05
    http://www.jegs.com/p/Weiand/Weiand-...87690/10002/-1
    why not get a TCI?

  6. #46
    Awaiting Activation lovedrvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    west kentucky
    Age
    52
    Posts
    92

    white
    1999 z28

    now now dont want a flame war,buy what ya want,yank is great,fuddle is also great for the money and i ment better than tci,from all i have read they are crap.

    but 900 for a yank was not in my budget,550 for a fuddle 3400 is a fair price.
    just like the fast 90/90 is good but for the money not worth it to me for a street toy,ill wait for the weiand warrior or just get the bbk if the warrior fails to come out.

    have fun guys,for us street toy guys its all about fun on a managable budget.

    and if ya believe all ya read..........http://www.fuddleracing.com/StandardConverters.html
    Last edited by lovedrvr; 06-15-2009 at 07:23 PM.

  7. #47
    cutting and welding mark21742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    mercersburg pa
    Posts
    6,443

    hugger orange
    2004

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedrvr View Post
    now now dont want a flame war,buy what ya want,yank is great,fuddle is also great for the money and i ment better than tci,from all i have read they are crap.

    but 900 for a yank was not in my budget,550 for a fuddle 3400 is a fair price.
    just like the fast 90/90 is good but for the money not worth it to me for a street toy,ill wait for the weiand warrior or just get the bbk if the warrior fails to come out.

    have fun guys,for us street toy guys its all about fun on a managable budget.

    and if ya believe all ya read..........http://www.fuddleracing.com/StandardConverters.html
    I have heard mixed reveiws on the TCI's, lol but mine works good for my app and for $140 shipped I couldn't complain about the price.
    hell, in my opinion all the parts are too expensive, but I guess like the old saying goes "you gotta pay to play" lol

  8. #48
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedrvr View Post
    now now dont want a flame war,buy what ya want,yank is great,fuddle is also great for the money and i ment better than tci,from all i have read they are crap.

    but 900 for a yank was not in my budget,550 for a fuddle 3400 is a fair price.
    just like the fast 90/90 is good but for the money not worth it to me for a street toy,ill wait for the weiand warrior or just get the bbk if the warrior fails to come out.

    have fun guys,for us street toy guys its all about fun on a managable budget.

    and if ya believe all ya read..........http://www.fuddleracing.com/StandardConverters.html
    its all good

  9. #49
    Awaiting Activation lovedrvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    west kentucky
    Age
    52
    Posts
    92

    white
    1999 z28

    yes btw,if ya want a fuddle(or 1 from the guy that makes them)
    call howard at 801-954-0825.
    he is great to deal with no bullshit about him
    you will never get a e-mail or talk to john at fuddle,he is a waste of time.

  10. #50
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Just so you know although the stall is the mod you want, you are probably going to break something.

    I'm willing to bet it will be the trans before the 10-bolt. And I'd stick with yank or circle D but that's just me.

    I had an SS3600 and it was great, but i just put in the SS4000. Haven't really tried it out yet, but you won't be dissappointed, just be prepared to fix things and have more money saved.

  11. #51
    King 0f n00bz shady milkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shepherd, Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,775

    blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    Just so you know although the stall is the mod you want, you are probably going to break something.

    I'm willing to bet it will be the trans before the 10-bolt. And I'd stick with yank or circle D but that's just me.

    I had an SS3600 and it was great, but i just put in the SS4000. Haven't really tried it out yet, but you won't be dissappointed, just be prepared to fix things and have more money saved.
    how many miles on that ss3600

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •