Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

video surveillance

This is a discussion on video surveillance within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Try A Digital Camera For Catching Pics Of Deer In The Woods. Motion Activated And Self Supplied Battery. You Should ...

Red
    1998 Camaro Z28

Try A Digital Camera For Catching Pics Of Deer In The Woods. Motion Activated And Self Supplied Battery. You Should Be Able To Get One Fairly Cheap At A Sporting Goods Store.

red
    1999 trans am convert

Here is an alarm that will send you a picture of the perp to a little handheld thingie you carry!Might help.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Visio...em280145325690

Black
    1998 Camaro Z28

Obsusa points you in the right direction if your serious of keeping video tabs on your car. Of course, the more hightech yougo, the more pricy it gets. I'd totally go with digital, and possibly go with a camera that can adjust to night time recording after sunset lighting; no sense in recording something (someone) if you can't make out their description.

08 Mustang GT/CS Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 traded

agreed. more research than a casual pissed off night on the web produced would be in order if i decide to follow through with a system like this. But as many of you know...some jerk off f'kn with your car will make you think of some pretty insane solutions!!!

green
    94 z28

Honestly, I think the poster will only make them continue doing it as it's turned more into a joke for them knowing there is a reward.

Anyways, there are some decent cameras at Walmart. Get one that records in night too. It will sense motion and start recording then. I'll be getting one when I move and have it hidden and pointed right at the car.

Also, you could just hide a digital camera set to record in the dark in the car so it's recording the whole time you're at work. That way when you get it back, if he didn't seartch the car that well, you'll have a video of him in the car too.

08 Mustang GT/CS Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 traded

Yea--poster didn't last long. I only left if up two nights at work-fri and sat.--to make sure most saw it. I figure if someone i work with knew about it that would be enough motivation to coax some info. No info..no further incidents... had some serious problems with a bar guest of mine--think he was most probably responsible...he has been asked by mngt. not to come in anymore. I am also parking by the door to discourage things like this... Can't wait to finish school and not be a bartender anymore!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information