Vert Questions

This is a discussion on Vert Questions within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Not sure if I have this under the right forum, but I have a few questions. I jsut bought a ...

Vert Questions

Not sure if I have this under the right forum, but I have a few questions. I jsut bought a 95 z28 vert and have a few questions.

1) I am wanting to put a Roll bar or suck on it, not sure what brand to go with or what it will look like in the car, does anyone have and pics of this? I also want to see what the interior looks like with this in place.

2) A while back I rmemeebr seeing something about a tonnoae (spelling) cover that actually covered the back seats when the top was down and looked like it might have helped with the aerodynamics of the car. Where can i find some of these for sale? Do they really help the aerodynamics of the car when the top is down? Do they fit in the car with the top up? Are there different styles? Anyone have any pics?

3) Anyone have any pics of their vert with exterior mods like hood, that cover i talked about, roll bars, body kits, rims, etc? Mine is white so if you have a white with a black top vert that would be even more awesome.

4) Sound systems. How do those who have verts have subs installed? when I had one awhile back the sound of 2 12's in the back jsut didnt do as well as i would have hoped, and ideas to correct this issue? anyone put their sound stuff inside the cabin part of the car?

5) I know subframes are almost a necessity for any f-body, but also in 3rd gen verts GM included a set of subframes on their 3rd gens. Is the same done with 4th gens? Also on verts what would be the better style subframe?

i do appriciate any help ther than "use the search feature" that anyone has to offer. I have bene using it and not comming up with complete answers.

yellow
    2002 CETA

I have a tonneau cover for my car that I got from rk sports. The one I have has carbon fiber inserts or you could get just fiberglass for a cheaper price. Do a google search for rk sports or go to the sales and group purchases on this forum and look for the guy selling rk sports products. If you want to see a couple of pictures click on my avatar and you can see some. As far as aerodynamics I don't know for sure but I used to hate my spoiler compared to the hard tops ws6 spoilers but when I put that cover on it really makes it look much better. They do fit inside the car when you unbolt them. They come in two pieces. If you want more info I know another member who has one and knows more than me. He is johnnyws6rag or something like that and he also builds custom sub boxes for verts. I have one in my car and highly recomend him. If you can't get ahold of him check the convertibles members pictures and look for his black 98 ta vert. Also should have more pictures of my car.Good luck.

Thread Information