Thread: Uh oh!

Quicksilver Metallic
    2005 GTO

Uh oh!

OK, I had headers installed last week and had an SES light on since then, I figured that was normal after a header install and thought it would go away after a tune. I'm getting a tune next week, btw. Anyhoo, on my way to work this morning, the SES light turns off and I think "Awesome, the computer adjusted to the headers", but when I got to a red light my car was shaking like I had a huge cam with a 110 lsa or something. It sounded ok, the idle stayed where it always is, wasn't bouncing all over or anything, but it was just shaking. It drove normal and didn't seem to lose any power but it still weirded me out. Any ideas and is my car going to explode?

86 Buick Grand National
    02 WS6-M6 407 RWHP

It was probably just the y-pipe bouncing off the floorboard. If you have the pacesetter system it is known for doinng it. Mine does it from time to time.

Quicksilver Metallic
    2005 GTO

OK, I took my car in to a local shop and had it tuned this morning. Problem went away and picked up 11 rwhp. I had a bad O2 sensor they said, so that was replaced. All is good now.

Thread Information