Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trufiber shipping $400 :-(

This is a discussion on Trufiber shipping $400 :-( within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; I do apreciate all the help I will be asking for money for xmas lol Or a hood from my ...

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Great gear head talk

I do apreciate all the help I will be asking for money for xmas lol Or a hood from my lovely wife Added to the list for sure as of today Rotors and Brakes
    R1 concepts surprisngly great quality I have them on my Chrysler Aspen and they re great
    Torque converter probably a Yank 3000 or 3200 not sure yet as I only go to the track twice or 3 times a year and hopefully headers Not sure about the gears I have 2:73's but if I go with a higher stall I will wait on gears to see how it goes or thinking gears and no stall ahhhh descisions are hard when u have a limited budget but I have the mod bug now lol

Impounded
    Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    I do apreciate all the help I will be asking for money for xmas lol Or a hood from my lovely wife Added to the list for sure as of today Rotors and Brakes
    R1 concepts surprisngly great quality I have them on my Chrysler Aspen and they re great
    Torque converter probably a Yank 3000 or 3200 not sure yet as I only go to the track twice or 3 times a year and hopefully headers Not sure about the gears I have 2:73's but if I go with a higher stall I will wait on gears to see how it goes or thinking gears and no stall ahhhh descisions are hard when u have a limited budget but I have the mod bug now lol
    i feel ya!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information