Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on TransGo within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Just glad I could be some help. If you don't want to fork out the cash for a brand new ...

Portsmouth, OH IO

Bright blue metallic
    1999 z28

Just glad I could be some help. If you don't want to fork out the cash for a brand new converter, there's always the option of buying used like with everything else.... I am awful particular and don't trust a wear n tear parts like that, so I don't recommend it. I think you will enjoy the new setup more with an aftermarket converter.
    This is the cooler that I will be running, it seems to be the most popular when searching on tech. Use the part number and look around for the best price you can get.
    B&M 70264 B&M SuperCooler Transmission Coolers

Coral Springs, Fl

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

No problem man
    What i meant about the transmission cooler is you really can't go too big. Automatic transmissions are greatly affected by heat and the cooler the better in this case. The one 95cam listed should work great.
    Let us know how it all goes

2002 Trans Am WS6

Sounds good to me check out ws6store friend, they got good prices there

While a converter is good for launching, I have some great traction already. I'm just doing this kit for fun too, not exactly for better racing.. though honestly i'm sure it would be fun XD But whatever I do I will certainly let you know!! Might be a while though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information