Traction control issues

This is a discussion on Traction control issues within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; My TCS button seems to have a mind of its own. sometimes it will turn off and sometimes it does ...

2002 WS6

Traction control issues

My TCS button seems to have a mind of its own. sometimes it will turn off and sometimes it does not. Today just started the car and was going to back out of the driveway and nope would not work. Tried it all the way to my destination and no worky. As soon as I got where I was going I pushed it before turning the car off and voila it worked. Why does it do this? Any clues?
    Coil Pack Covers with TA Emblems, Pillar Gauges, SLP LT Headers-Cats-exhaust, Chrome-moly Torque Arm, .095 Custom Steel Driveshaft, Chrome-moly Fully adjustable Panhard Bar, 12 Bolt Strange Rear End with TA HD Cover. Subframe Connectors, stainless brake lines, K&N, Strut Tower Brace, custom tuned.

2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Sounds like the switch its self is on its way out. I would remove the switch from the dash and see if you have voltage coming from the power wire that goes to the switch.

Thread Information