Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

top end

This is a discussion on top end within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Dr.Crash Well that's kinda funny coming from the co-captain of an orginization that is based off of ...

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Crash View Post
    Well that's kinda funny coming from the co-captain of an orginization that is based off of disrespect. But maybe I miss judged you. And by hoj poj, I meant badass is the odd one out. But take it as you will. Hmmmm I guess no more captain planet car.
    Interesting observations. We are more than just disrespect, we are an organization of humor, and we bring smiles to the faces of those who are slightly less serious.

I suppose we can work out our differences. And my fellow captain planet cruiser, I forgive you.

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - OEM

2017 Silverado Z71 5.3 - OEM

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

U. S And A Greatest country in all of world

Stock
    2002 Camaro

[QUOTE=konigandy6;1909455]Interesting observations. We are more than just disrespect, we are an organization of humor, and we bring smiles to the faces of those who are slightly less serious.

I suppose we can work out our differences. And my fellow captain planet cruiser, I forgive you.

Thank you sir. I'm glad that we can both agree to disagree Its good to hear that our super car lives on.........

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

[QUOTE=Dr.Crash;1909462

Thank you sir. I'm glad that we can both agree to disagree Its good to hear that our super car lives on.........[/QUOTE]

It will always live on, if not in person, in my heart

All kidding aside, since you are indeed a doctor, we do need a medic for the TJEA... just throwing it out there, so you no longer have to be on the outside looking in.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post

All kidding aside, since you are indeed a doctor, we do need a medic for the TJEA... just throwing it out there, so you no longer have to be on the outside looking in.

It's good to know that the future of the super car is protected. And I will give you offer serious thought. It would just be hard having to play nice with badass. Hmmmmmmm

515 HP TrickFlow Package BADASS2000SS's Avatar

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

It's good to know that the future of the super car is protected. And I will give you offer serious thought. It would just be hard having to play nice with badass. Hmmmmmmm
    Hey Hey, I did not start this little rivalry! I was just doing my part for the organization! If making jokes and having a good time offended you in anyway Dr, it was not intentional! I figured you were just a tight ass puss that could not take a joke! If I am wrong....I will admit it and try to work side by side with you thru any differences we may have. Now, stop being a bitch, man up for once, tell your man whore to go home, pick up a striper, and drink a Bud Light!
    2000 SLP Camaro SS M6 * 515 HP TrickFlow Package * FAST 92 MM Intake * Nick Williams 92 MM TB * Volant CAI * Granatelli MAF * Full Custom True Dual Exhaust with X-Pipe * Tuned by Breathless Performance

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    its because TF's heads are top of the line..their bowl and valve work is outstanding..plus the adjust the valve angle which helps ALOT! (and i believe they use their own casting)so that is why they push the higher numbers then regular ported heads that use oem casting ..
    You are correct sir, they do use there own castings! They are great heads!

440 RWHP / 410 TQ
    2000 SLP CAMARO SS

Interesting observations. We are more than just disrespect, we are an organization of humor, and we bring smiles to the faces of those who are slightly less serious.

[QUOTE=Dr.Crash;1909462]

Thank you sir. I'm glad that we can both agree to disagree Its good to hear that our super car lives on.........

WTF Andy! What kind of leadership is this. You folded in less than 3 posts, than invited the enmy into the organization? Where the hell is Terry when you need him? Oh, nevermind, I just found him over in AAG posting pics of him and his dog!

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

[QUOTE=BADASS2000SS;1910405]

WTF Andy! What kind of leadership is this. You folded in less than 3 posts, than invited the enmy into the organization? Where the hell is Terry when you need him? Oh, nevermind, I just found him over in AAG posting pics of him and his dog!
    You are questioning my leadership now? I've never seen Doc as an enemy, in fact, quite the opposite. Quarrals among you two are just that, among you two. I will stay out of it. But I do see him as a valuable asset into the jacking of future threads. Without you even knowing, you guys have been doing it for weeks. And I notice things like that.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

wow..thread jacking/post whoring at its finest..over 1/2 of this thread is completely off topic

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post
    Hey Hey, I did not start this little rivalry! I was just doing my part for the organization! If making jokes and having a good time offended you in anyway Dr, it was not intentional! I figured you were just a tight ass puss that could not take a joke! If I am wrong....I will admit it and try to work side by side with you thru any differences we may have. Now, stop being a bitch, man up for once, tell your man whore to go home, pick up a striper, and drink a Bud Light!
    I never said that you started it! did i? I dont think we have any differences at all. as a matter of fact i think that we think alike. I tried to tell you to go home last night but you kept on about how you didnt want to go back home to that bitch (your dog, just to be clear). Maybe you should deal with your problems at home first, then maybe things will be better between us.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

[QUOTE=BADASS2000SS;1910405]

I didnt think we were ever enemys. but i guess i know how you really feel.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You three knock this silly shit off.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

[QUOTE=konigandy6;1910439]
    Quote Originally Posted by BADASS2000SS View Post

You are questioning my leadership now? I've never seen Doc as an enemy, in fact, quite the opposite. Quarrals among you two are just that, among you two. I will stay out of it. But I do see him as a valuable asset into the jacking of future threads. Without you even knowing, you guys have been doing it for weeks. And I notice things like that.
    Thank you for your kind words. Although badass and myself have had our run in's. I think that we can work oyr problems out and use that energy to further extend the reach of this organization. With that said, i would be honored to join your illustrious orginaztion. I will await your approval and further instructions sir.

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    You three knock this silly shit off.
    Hey sarge since your here. How much of a difference is there in wear between the AMSOIL and the Shaffers? Also if i continue to use Amsoil, should i stay with the 100% syn 10W30 or should i go with the SSO? I think after these two oil changes im gunna send my oil in for testing, then run the shaffers and see the difference. Thanks

98' trans am

Hey sarge since your here. How much of a difference is there in wear between the AMSOIL and the Shaffers? Also if i continue to use Amsoil, should i stay with the 100% syn 10W30 or should i go with the SSO? I think after these two oil changes im gunna send my oil in for testing, then run the shaffers and see the difference. Thanks
    why not just run PP?

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    why not just run PP?
    I know that PP is good stuff, but from reading around i have found that Amsoil shows less wear in testing. I know it may not be much, but i just got the new engine running and i want it to last as long as possible. I think i also just got used to paying $8.99 a quart for royal purple, so the amsoil at $5.62 a quart plus shipping is not bad at all. Maybe its just a mental thing

98' trans am

I know that PP is good stuff, but from reading around i have found that Amsoil shows less wear in testing. I know it may not be much, but i just got the new engine running and i want it to last as long as possible. I think i also just got used to paying $8.99 a quart for royal purple, so the amsoil at $5.62 a quart plus shipping is not bad at all. Maybe its just a mental thing
    amsoil on then my brotha

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

[QUOTE=Dr.Crash;1910680]

Thank you for your kind words. Although badass and myself have had our run in's. I think that we can work oyr problems out and use that energy to further extend the reach of this organization. With that said, i would be honored to join your illustrious orginaztion. I will await your approval and further instructions sir.
    After further discussion with my co-founder, we have decided to induct you into our orginization. Terry and I agreed to put you as the head of the TJEA M*A*S*H division. Shenanigans between our members is always welcome (ie you and Lt. Badass) but respect is demanded.

Welcome, and let the thread jacking commence!

Stock
    2002 Camaro

Yes sir!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

This is not true^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information