Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so im pissed off...will someone point me in the right direction

This is a discussion on so im pissed off...will someone point me in the right direction within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; the fuel filter was changed at the same time.....I guess my new 400 dollar pump is already shot!!!!!!!!!!!I wonder if ...

white

the fuel filter was changed at the same time.....I guess my new 400 dollar pump is already shot!!!!!!!!!!!I wonder if there is a warranty???

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

That's not likely the deal, ask your local dealer's service department what they would do

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Did you replace just the pump or the whole module? I'm assuming module do to the price tag. A racetronix kit is only ~$250. All the lines are on correctly and not crimped?

white

well to be honest I did the whole cut out the back of the trunk deal, and doing that meant I could not get to the wiring harness so I used the existing wiring harness and since I could not get the yellow 4 prong thing off without breaking the seal I just spliced into the old wiring harness.....do u think that it is not getting the correct resistance or ohm, by doing that????? and it was the whole module

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by getheadallthetime View Post
    well to be honest I did the whole cut out the back of the trunk deal, and doing that meant I could not get to the wiring harness so I used the existing wiring harness and since I could not get the yellow 4 prong thing off without breaking the seal I just spliced into the old wiring harness.....do u think that it is not getting the correct resistance or ohm, by doing that????? and it was the whole module

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by getheadallthetime View Post
    This is the exact reason I hate short cuts. I pulled my tank twice last winter. Was it fun?? Nope. The point is the tank can be pulled and it's really not that big of a deal to pull it. The problem could be a bad connection back there but have fun sorting through those wires. I was wondering if something was up with your pressure regulator which is part of that module but with the whole splicing thing it could be a loose wire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information