Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SLP MAF Sensor

This is a discussion on SLP MAF Sensor within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Yep, these aftermarket MAF's can be tuned. The MAF tables haven't changed in the software,,,it's just a matter of spending ...

Yep, these aftermarket MAF's can be tuned. The MAF tables haven't changed in the software,,,it's just a matter of spending a little time with it.

I guess I agree,,,,I can't see why a tuner would say I can't tune these aftermarket MAF's and replace them with stockers. They are tuned the same way.

I know a local tuner in my area that tunes about every 4th gen running around here, and he doesn't have a problem with any MAF, stock, descreened, aftermarket or what have you.

I will admit though, with a pair of 4th gens in the garage, and both having same bolt on's,,,the one with the stock MAF was very easy to tune,,,the one with the aftermarket MAF took a little more time,,,,but I accomplished it and it's running stronger than ever,,,and I'm still a novice with tuning software.

And neither car is pushing big HP numbers.

Yellow
    2015 Z06 Coming, 2014 Z51

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Yep, these aftermarket MAF's can be tuned. The MAF tables haven't changed in the software,,,it's just a matter of spending a little time with it.

I guess I agree,,,,I can't see why a tuner would say I can't tune these aftermarket MAF's and replace them with stockers. They are tuned the same way.

I know a local tuner in my area that tunes about every 4th gen running around here, and he doesn't have a problem with any MAF, stock, descreened, aftermarket or what have you.

I will admit though, with a pair of 4th gens in the garage, and both having same bolt on's,,,the one with the stock MAF was very easy to tune,,,the one with the aftermarket MAF took a little more time,,,,but I accomplished it and it's running stronger than ever,,,and I'm still a novice with tuning software.

And neither car is pushing big HP numbers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information