Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

slp grill

This is a discussion on slp grill within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by bobbyd [/thumb] [/thumb] I like how diz one looks. Where did u buy the bracket?...

  1. #21
    Senior Member 98maro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north bay california
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,973

    Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
    Click for full size[/thumb]

    Click for full size[/thumb]
    I like how diz one looks. Where did u buy the bracket?
    00 ss blk m6 " STOCK" strano springs, slp bilstein shocks, adj LCA, adj panhard bar, relocation brackets, 2 point SFCs welded,OEM zo6 rims black, magnaflow exhaust, CME exhaust,E/cutout, slp grille, custom front plate mount, HIDs, whistler mod, side moldings delete, slp air lid, ported and polished TB, strut tower brace, 3.73s gears, and some other parts to list!
    next to come,4.10s,ls7 clutch, ms3 or 228r cam, ported 243s, ls6 intake, ls6 oil pump. ls2 timing chain, longtube headers no cats, with a tune..
    02 tahoe Z71 blacked out
    00 jeep grand Cherokee limited on 22s.
    07 Dodge Charger R/T Inferno Red, Sold
    98 z28 red m6 sold
    07 zx6r ninja flat/black sold
    08 zx6r ninja sold

  2. #22
    Senior Member 98maro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north bay california
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,973

    Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

    I think I'm a good with one on the blk camaro.

    I heard having the plate on the dash board is illegal to. Cuz in case of an accident.

  3. #23
    Member bobbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    I like how diz one looks. Where did u buy the bracket?
    i got it from ebay. it was $135 shipped.
    if you dont want the motorized one its about 60-65 shipped.

    you will see that it shows c6 corvettes, mustangs, 5th gens or challengers.

    the brackets are all the same it is universal and will fit any car.

    i highly recommend it. i use to have my plate on my dashboard till i got pulled over by work. the reason i decided to get it was because the police station was down the street from work.

  4. #24
    Senior Member 98maro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north bay california
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,973

    Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

    It look really nice bro.
    I think I'm a get the motorized one.
    That way I can I hide it when I want.
    Was it hard to install?

    I seen em b4 on eBay n I never got it cuz it said it was for c6.

  5. #25
    Senior Member 98maro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north bay california
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,973

    Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

    It sux to get pulled I over for that.
    Did cops trip bout the bracket?
    Where I live is not to hot for cops. Is where I work. They do trip bout no plate in the front.

  6. #26
    Member bobbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    It look really nice bro.
    I think I'm a get the motorized one.
    That way I can I hide it when I want.
    Was it hard to install?

    I seen em b4 on eBay n I never got it cuz it said it was for c6.
    thanks man.
    yea thats the reason i got it to hide it when i want the car to look clean.
    plus i love hitting the button when leaving parking lots and seeing people's reactions lol.

    not at all man. lift the carup alittle and it requires for you to drill 3 screws on the bottom of the bumper. it comes with good instructions as well. just make sure to align it correctly under the bumper and opening it to make sure you like where its going to be/hit etc.

  7. #27
    Member bobbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    It sux to get pulled I over for that.
    Did cops trip bout the bracket?
    Where I live is not to hot for cops. Is where I work. They do trip bout no plate in the front.
    i have yet to get pulled over when i installed it.
    the bracket when is flipped down you can hardly tell is there.
    yea thats the reason i got it since where i use to work at cops would be pulling you over for no front plate. what i did was once i excited my exit for work i will hit hte button and pop out hte plate. once i left and got back on hte hwy i would put it down lol.

  8. #28
    Senior Member 98maro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north bay california
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,973

    Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
    thanks man.
    yea thats the reason i got it to hide it when i want the car to look clean.
    plus i love hitting the button when leaving parking lots and seeing people's reactions lol.

    not at all man. lift the carup alittle and it requires for you to drill 3 screws on the bottom of the bumper. it comes with good instructions as well. just make sure to align it correctly under the bumper and opening it to make sure you like where its going to be/hit etc.
    haha i would to see people reactions when i do that lol
    i will def get that..

    where did u get the power from?? fuse box? batt??

  9. #29
    Senior Member 98maro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north bay california
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,973

    Black
    00 camaro ss M6 #6695

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
    i have yet to get pulled over when i installed it.
    the bracket when is flipped down you can hardly tell is there.
    yea thats the reason i got it since where i use to work at cops would be pulling you over for no front plate. what i did was once i excited my exit for work i will hit hte button and pop out hte plate. once i left and got back on hte hwy i would put it down lol.
    lol that is sick bro lol i might get that for the bk plate too..
    if u on the highway it doesnt move with air or fall off or anythin/?

  10. #30
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    i dont get ticket i get my car inpounded lol
    suspended license..
    Bullshit

    Haven't gotten my car impounded nor my license suspended. Only been bothered for it once in my 4 years of having the car and I didn't get a ticket for it. Any meet I got to almost no one has a front plate.

  11. #31
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,591

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Bullshit

    Haven't gotten my car impounded nor my license suspended. Only been bothered for it once in my 4 years of having the car and I didn't get a ticket for it. Any meet I got to almost no one has a front plate.
    I think he meant that his car would be impounded because he has a suspended license.

  12. #32
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I think he meant that his car would be impounded because he has a suspended license.
    My mistake then.

  13. #33
    Member bobbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    haha i would to see people reactions when i do that lol
    i will def get that..

    where did u get the power from?? fuse box? batt??
    i got the power straight from the battery.

  14. #34
    Member bobbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    austin
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by 98maro View Post
    lol that is sick bro lol i might get that for the bk plate too..e
    if u on the highway it doesnt move with air or fall off or anythin/?
    if you're on the hwy it doesnt fall. the only thing is if your on the hwy and you're trying to open it (pop it up) it will struggle since the air/wind is hitting it full force. as for getting one of these for the back i dont think this one will work in the back. however there are others that are made for the back from another company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. slp ss grill
    By buzzkill in forum Group Purchases Request
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 07:58 PM
  2. Question: Stock grill or no grill ?
    By 98Z28importslayer in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 10:27 AM
  3. What to do for the grill?
    By SunsetZ in forum Appearance Section
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 12:20 AM
  4. want SLP SS grill
    By Jays00ss in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 05:38 PM
  5. Gas Grill
    By Gav'sPurpleZ in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 11:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •