Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Simulators

This is a discussion on Simulators within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; as was written, Casper settled out of court. there was no judgement. point being is they provided the means for ...

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

as was written, Casper settled out of court. there was no judgement. point being is they provided the means for someone to 'defeat' emissions. and in courts, 1% negligence gets you convicted.

so yes, this opens a whole new door and basically says that "for off-road use only" means nothing at all. but, we all know that disclaimers don't hold any water in a courtroom.

navy blue
    2002 Z-28 Camaro M6

This is the worst timing for me. Around here they are going to a different type of emissions testing, strictly a plug in the computer and read codes instead of the dyno run exhaust sample stuff. And it'll be done at the shops instead of specific test sites like before. This starts in September. I was just starting to think about changing more stuff around and having some fun- then they do this. What timing!

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

well i got em a while back..and ..yes mrr23 was right..they break...i gues ima just get it tuned out...but one question that floats in my head....when they tune it out...will it continue running rich but the light wont be on..or will it delete both problems?

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

seems to me when you delete them you do it through the use of a tune. which willl in turn specify your tune and therefore remove your mixture problems however, I"m just a newb at this that would be my guess but I"m certainly no expert I'm saying this more as a question then a statement.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 35thAnniZ28 View Post
    well i got em a while back..and ..yes mrr23 was right..they break...i gues ima just get it tuned out...but one question that floats in my head....when they tune it out...will it continue running rich but the light wont be on..or will it delete both problems?
    takes care of both. if there is no report of a problem, the computer will not make adjustments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information