Should i get my car retuned?

I have a K-n-N air filter, air lid, LT headers, no cats, ORY-P, magnaflow exhaust, and LS1 Edit tuning on my car. I just took off the magnaflow and installed a Loudmouth I exhaust. Should i get my car retuned by LS1 Edit because there is definately less restriction with the Loudmouth than with the magnaflow. Is it gonna make a difference if i don't get my car retuned. Thanks.

Mystic Teal
    01 Z28

No ...

Quote Originally Posted by ram air ws6
    I have a K-n-N air filter, air lid, LT headers, no cats, ORY-P, magnaflow exhaust, and LS1 Edit tuning on my car. I just took off the magnaflow and installed a Loudmouth I exhaust. Should i get my car retuned by LS1 Edit because there is definately less restriction with the Loudmouth than with the magnaflow. Is it gonna make a difference if i don't get my car retuned. Thanks.
    sorry cant answer for sure but I don't think you will need to re tune.
    I have headers and catless y-pipe on order . loudmouth on car now. And ask my dyno man once he installs the headers and y-pipe with a tune If I change mufflers would I need a re-tune. He said no. As long as I stick with a high flow exhaust. ? How loud is your car with headers and a loudmouth.

my car is so freakin loud now that i have the loudmouth. I know what people were talking about when they said i'd be waking up my neighbors. i see that u have headers and a catless y on the way. I also have that same setup. If your looking for loud, your gonna get it.

Thread Information