Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RevMax torque converter?

This is a discussion on RevMax torque converter? within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Lol no, i eat Rattle snakes lol you every see abunch of soldier out in the middle of the New ...

Red
    98 Trans Am

Lol no, i eat Rattle snakes lol you every see abunch of soldier out in the middle of the New Mexico desert chasing Rattlers with shovels before lol we are a bunch of idiots some times LOL
    AS for the topic, im just trying to get more facts on these converters. it takes someone like you that has alot more expierence than most of us to help us see whats going on.

Red
    98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I whole heartedly invite any representative from RevMax to join in to discuss any/all of this.
    As do i. im trying to find a contact email or something so that they might add to out debate

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

All I can find from our friend is a toll free number forwarded to a cell phone.
    Leeroy bought from them and I ask him for their address.....nothing yet.

Red
    98 Trans Am

Ya, i did notice a lack of contact info on the Revmax website. All that is provided is that 800 number.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

That way you cannot be prosecuted for interstate fraud. Inbound calls only.
    This is not Franks first rodeo.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Call 'em up and ask Frank to comment on all his "issues".....

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I gotta run to take the crew out to breakfast......

Leeroy...this is not me against you man...I have no axe to grind here.....

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

All I can find from our friend is a toll free number forwarded to a cell phone.
    Leeroy bought from them and I ask him for their address.....nothing yet.
    i am at work.i will look at the reciept and try to get an adress.i welcome a discussion as well.
    can someone expain to me why my revmax torque convertor works so well in my car?

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

I gotta run to take the crew out to breakfast......

Leeroy...this is not me against you man...I have no axe to grind here.....
    i understand.i just feel like i have more to offer since i have one in my car.and other people have not tried them yet.mine works great.i dont want anyone to have a bad expierience with them either.its not like im making commision.mine works good.no problems.take it for what its worth.people ask..i tell honestly.thats all i can do.mine works great.

Red
    98 Trans Am

WEll im goning a step further and asking the actual customers on ebay who bought simular or exact TCs from revmaxs feedbacks. I went to 5 of them so far (thats as many as you can contact ina day lol ebay rule) Ill contact more tomorrow to get more feedback from actual customer. So far i asked a GTO setup, a TA set up with a trubo350 tranny, a TA like mine, and one that has a 4000+ TC. Ill let you know what they say. Actual customer feedback is always a good form of how a product works.. or doesnt I asked how the TCs are holding up and their experience with the company through the whole transation between them and revmax via ebay.

Red
    98 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyws6 View Post
    i understand.i just feel like i have more to offer since i have one in my car.and other people have not tried them yet.mine works great.i dont want anyone to have a bad expierience with them either.its not like im making commision.mine works good.no problems.take it for what its worth.people ask..i tell honestly.thats all i can do.mine works great.
    Right now you, and possibly i, are gonna be one of the few that stand up to conformity and try something different lol
    Last edited by JoshuaGrooms83; 12-24-2010 at 07:47 AM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyws6 View Post
    i am at work.i will look at the reciept and try to get an adress.i welcome a discussion as well.
    can someone expain to me why my revmax torque convertor works so well in my car?
    Sure. As I have said in this thread. Anybody can rebuild a converter. Modify it to hit at certain RPMS and sell the crap for far cheaper than superior products. Give them a one year warranty. Make $200 profit on each one all day long.

Of course they work. For awhile. Maybe. Maybe forever.

The issue is the owner. A known fraud with issues of very pissed off customers a mile long. Changing names and doing it all over again.

If what your saying is you do business with people who have a documented record of ripping people off....then that is your risk and your prerogative.

I have posted public domain property on the owner of RevMax. Let folks make up their own minds if they want "to do business" with him.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83 View Post
    Right now you, and possibly i, are gonna be one of the few that stand up to conformity and try something different lol
    Stand up to conformity Try something different? ? As in...fall for the same crap as others who have been ripped off and ignore it? Go for it! LOL.....

Red
    98 Trans Am

well right now im requesting imput form actual customers from ebay. im limited to how many i can ask a day so its gonna take a minute, plus its christmas so the last thing on most peoples mind is customer feedback right now lol im just bored and enjoy your company sarge lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

And how many of those customers do you really believe are real? Are you just going to ignore the FACT you are dealing with a fraud.
    I need to get into the fraud business......I did not realize it was this easy........

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

And how many of those customers do you really believe are real? Are you just going to ignore the FACT you are dealing with a fraud.
    I need to get into the fraud business......I did not realize it was this easy........
    That was my thought exactly...customer feedback online is probably just another part of the scam. NOTHING can be trusted online. It's just too easy to scam people these days because more people than not have no common sense.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

True.
    Especially when your are dealing with a known fraud and just keep on
    Just unbelievable to me.
    With this guys track record I find it absolutely amazing anybody would even consider doing business with him on any level.

However...those Nigerian scam artist are still sending emails so there are still dumbshits out there sending them all their bank info.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I do see our boy Frank has a sense of humor.
    He named his latest company after a Fraud Management Company.
    RevMax

Red
    98 Trans Am

I dont think creating over 600 feedbacks through ebay is possible and if hes that intelligent to put all that work into fake ebay accounts with them having different ebay rating themselves, ebay has a bigger problem themselves. Im asking other ebay memeber directly what their experiences are. Now if i wind up with anwsers fomr the same person 10 times then yeah, thats gonna be a little suspisious. time will tell.
    Customer feedback on ebay is pretty tough to fake now days. And one negative can end your entire ebay buisness nowadays. I can believe a few fake ebay accounts to facilitate a feedback base. but 600+ is hard to fake.
    It is interesting hearing how much a fraud and cheap this Frank guy is though.
    Last edited by JoshuaGrooms83; 12-24-2010 at 09:08 AM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

And you are going to "see if it is OK"......LOL.....
    Frauds do exactly what he is doing Josh....I am sure he sales/delivers converters.
    Sometimes. Maybe.
    Just like he did with rebuilt transmission and other converter companies he has run.

You go right ahead son. You have been giving all his background.
    You want to "check references" but totally ignore the Arizona Attorney General?
    The BBB.
    Ok kid.....you go get some "good" references and ignore all the bad references.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information