Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

RevMax torque converter?

This is a discussion on RevMax torque converter? within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Speculation? I only posted facts. Their website getting hits? Who cares....it is they that loudly proclaim "The Number 1 website ...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Speculation?
    I only posted facts.
    Their website getting hits? Who cares....it is they that loudly proclaim "The Number 1 website for high performance Converters..................." Make claims that are easily checked out/confirmed and prove to be total bullshit? They did that...not me.
    I have no agenda at all...reaching for straws?
    Nope doing simple due diligence. Secretary of State is "reaching for straws"?

Digging up dirt? Hardly. Verifying their facts is all that has been done here.
    Major FAIL so far on the facts.
    I can go get a repainted Cavalier TC and bolt it up to my 5.3L Silverado and I doubt I would have "problems".....so what?

Since you have done business with them...give us their address....no PO Box stuff......we'll pay them a visit and see all this high tech operation they proclaim is there so loudly on the internet.
    Pretty simple really.
    Last edited by Sarge; 12-24-2010 at 05:19 AM.

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

ok.so lets say i give you the benefit of the doubt.lets assume that they are a fly by night operation and they are making tese TC's out of some guys garage.lets also assume that their website is nothing more than a myspace page.who really cares what they are doing as long as their prodct delivers.and when i pin the throttle at a dig with one of their convertors in my car,my car launches out of the hole strong and fast just like a stall convertor should act like.to me ,thats is the real selling point.anyone will tell you word of mouth is best advertisement.thats what im trying to do here.just let everyone know of my experience with them.which has been a good one in every aspect.
    Sarge,if their product really delivers,as mine does,who cares what they do on their website,or how shiny their shop is?or how many hits they have?it doesnt matter at all.not one bit.....as long as their product delivers.and it does if you will just give them a chance.

Red
    98 Trans Am

The over all question is, how are their converters in regards to operation on LS vehicles? Im not sure how business practice falls into this, but more info is always welcome. So far one person for sure has a positive outcome from using the more affordable option. What we keep failing to find though is a FAILED TC form revmax when a trans was put out of comission becasue of one or some kind of down time.

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Speculation?
    I only posted facts.
    Their website getting hits? Who cares....it is they that loudly proclaim "The Number 1 website for high performance Converters..................." Make claims that are easily checked out/confirmed and prove to be total bullshit? They did that...not me.
    I have no agenda at all...reaching for straws?
    Nope doing simple due diligence. Secretary of State is "reaching for straws"?

Digging up dirt? Hardly. Verifying their facts is all that has been done here.
    Major FAIL so far on the facts.
    I can go get a repainted Cavalier TC and bolt it up to my 5.3L Silverado and I doubt I would have "problems".....so what?

Since you have done business with them...give us their address....no PO Box stuff......we'll pay them a visit and see all this high tech operation they proclaim is there so loudly on the internet.
    Pretty simple really.
    fact is you havent tried one behind your flexplate.
    fact is you are trying to determine the quality of their product based on their website design.
    fact is i have a 9.5 inch revmax bolted to my flexplate.
    fact is it works great.

there are the hard undisputible facts my friend.

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83 View Post
    The over all question is, how are their converters in regards to operation on LS vehicles? Im not sure how business practice falls into this, but more info is always welcome. So far one person for sure has a positive outcome from using the more affordable option. What we keep failing to find though is a FAILED TC form revmax when a trans was put out of comission becasue of one or some kind of down time.
    ive trid to find negative stuff.i cant .can u?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well friend ....here are some additional facts on RevMax. How about Phoenix Hard Parts, Alpine Transmission, or Redline Torque Converters.... they are all the same guy. Stays in business for a little bit in one name files bankrupt then starts a new business. Over 300 bad marks on BBB for him......

I like facts a lot.
    And no I do not do business with guys like this. Ever. So I will not send this guy my money to try out any of his "parts"....nope.

Your thoughts Leeroy?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroyws6 View Post
    ive trid to find negative stuff.i cant .can u?
    You are not trying very hard Leeroy.
    http://phoenix-hard-parts.pissedconsumer.com/
    http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...s-c100286.html

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

So yes...I guess with all these absolute facts....Frank is a con man operating under yet another fraud of a company.
    I got lot's more.
    Frank is RevMax.

Facts.
    Nothing but the facts.
    Verifiable absolute facts.

Make your own purchasing decisions on facts.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You see Leeroy...when I suspect something is wrong...I go about it differently than most. All my corporate experience has taught me to defend the very one I am trying to learn more about. In other words I look for all the positives versus negatives. I find who owns what. Then I check them out and do not care about marketing or spam post from those who have an agenda and a vested intrest. I check out facts on the owner(s)..........nice guy isnt he?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yes the diesel guys love him....it usually does not take long for the shit to rise to the top for all to see.....
    http://www.dodgeownerforums.com/smf/...?topic=11455.0

Of course Frank "fixed it"......he has been exposed again so he is struggling to regain any type of reputation.....just his latest scam.
    Last edited by Sarge; 12-24-2010 at 06:22 AM.

Red
    98 Trans Am

wow, you sure know how to dig lol gez. thats alot of dirt. Ill tell you i wouldnt be able to begin to know how to connect all those dots.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Called public domain. Easy.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well Josh.....this is not a me against anybody. But with these facts on the ownership of RevMax.....how inclined are you to buy something from our buddy Frank?

Red
    98 Trans Am

Yes the diesel guys love him....it usually does not take long for the shit to rise to the top for all to see.....
    http://www.dodgeownerforums.com/smf/...?topic=11455.0

Of course Frank "fixed it"......he has been exposed again so he is struggling to regain any type of reputation.....just his latest scam.
    well at least hes trying lol the dodge guy said AFTER all the hassle, the TC and Valve body are doing the job after 7000miles. The guy had more issue though with the valvebody (thats a whole other animal). I will give it to ya Sarge that this Frank character sounds a bit shady and his business practice is definatly in question, but the quality of the TC's still need to be shown as faulty pieces of high reving crap.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Bernie Madoff has some really nice investments he wants to sell you then.

Red
    98 Trans Am

Well Josh.....this is not a me against anybody. But with these facts on the ownership of RevMax.....how inclined are you to buy something from our buddy Frank?
    Im not saying you are, and i welcome the additional facts to help clear up this revmax company. They most definatly have a poor owner at the healm judging by his past buisness ventures.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL...Josh...you must pick up rattlesnakes and kiss them on the mouth.
    I mean who can prove it is going to bite you just because it has already bitten a million other people. Nobody can prove it is going to bite you now can they? But is is simple to prove the same rattlesnake has bitten many others before you.

I leave them damn rattlers the hell alone!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I whole heartedly invite any representative from RevMax to join in to discuss any/all of this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information