Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question About SS Prices

This is a discussion on Question About SS Prices within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Sounds like a good deal to me. I just got mine and paid 10,750 for mine with 67000miles. I felt ...

Hendersonville NC

Navy Blue Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Sounds like a good deal to me. I just got mine and paid 10,750 for mine with 67000miles. I felt I got a pretty good deal. I also test drove a few that had around 80k and the sticker was around 14-15k on them so it sounds pretty good. As far as the retail value, I wouldn't worry to much about because as far as I know they go by NADA which doesn't factor in the value of an SS but rather just the z28 value.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

I would imagine your friend at the Bank was relying on either NADA or KBB for the retail values on that car, however both show a retail value over $15K, so something doesn't add up. Frankly, $14.5K for that car is a fair price provided it's truly as clean as you stated (looks great in the pics).

As long as there isn't an LTV (loan-to-value) issue -- and there shouldn't be at $14.5K -- you shouldn't have to worry about the bank fussing about the price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information