Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Persuade Me!!

This is a discussion on Persuade Me!! within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by MICopper11 Alright, I've figured out what model Camaro I want, but now I have this predicament. Do ...

Bay Area

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by MICopper11 View Post
    Alright, I've figured out what model Camaro I want, but now I have this predicament. Do I look for a T-top or convertible. I figure with a t-top, I have the luxury of open air and a hard top, but with a vert, I have all of that air. My buddy had a Mustang GT vert and I liked it, but I'm not sure if I like the shape of the Camaro with a rag top. I think it looks sleeker with the rear hatch.

What do you guys think?
    It don't matter what we think it's what you want.

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar
    Jacksonville, FL

2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Well. T-tops are the shit. Whole lot of fun. Couple downsides are they will squeak most likely, and if you break one, or it gets stolen, they're not exactly cheap to replace. Sometimes they leak water, too. I had t-tops on my IROC, and I have them on my SS, and love it. With a convertible you lose stiffness in the handling; with t-tops it's retained. And also not that convertibles are for girls, but anytime I see ANY convertible driving down the road I expect there to be an incredibly hot chick driving the car; I hate being let down. Hard tops are cool, but I have never seen a hard top SS, so that would be pretty damn cool. So anyways, t-tops ftw. They're manly, badass, unique, and if something does go wrong, it's not really a big deal.

98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Don't listen to tiger, he sold his

San Diego ca

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

i'm a t-top man but like what was sead befor its your call not us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information