Thread: need help!!!

N/A nitrously aspirated stangslayer98's Avatar

black
    1998 trans am

need help!!!

I have this issue with my t/a, its been going on for a month or so.....when i drive for an extended period of time 30+minutes my fuel pump makes a whining noise that does not go away, kinda like when you start the ignition just alot louder and more annoying, i havnt payed much attention to it cause i rarely drive that long, i know that i can replace the pump as they are cheap, just dont want to go through the hassle if its not necesary and if anyone has tips on the install it would be greatly appreiciated

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

pump is on it's way out. it's getting too hot. replace now or when it finally locks up.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

N/A nitrously aspirated stangslayer98's Avatar

black
    1998 trans am

......or when it finally locks, i will have 3600lbs of metal, plastics, and jiborish, that will not move because my pump took a shit, oh well

Thread Information