I need an air bypass valve and vacuum switch(solenoid) from an 02 f-body. Maybe someone took it off or has some junk laying around. I started w/99 vette motor in my jeep, then had Spareecm send me an 02 camaro pcm, now I need to get it thru Ca smog referee. I have a pump and vette plumbing, just need valve and switch.