silver
    2000 Audi S4

My first LS1 car

I am pretty new to the group and am now the proud owner of a 2001 sunset orange metallic SS. I am on a limited budget and am looking for suggestions for my first mods. Any tips or tricks for free hp. As of now the only thing changed on the car is the previous owner cut out the stock muffler and welded in a flowmaster. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    lid, shit can the flowmaster, long tubes, ORY, tune, magnaflow cat back, CAGS delete if manual, stall if auto, trailing arms, torque arm, pan hard bar,......the list goes on. welcome by the way. just start looking into things and buy 1 at a time.....good luck

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

don't buy one at a time, buy with good intension. You don't wanna rip out something twice over the course of the years. Plan it out. I'd suggest suspension goodies really. it'll improve handling and keep the power to the ground where it's supposed to be. Go to www.installuniversity.com for "free mods"

but like i said, don't just start doing things without a plan or you'll be unbolting things over and over again

Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    true. do the suspension mods, then the engine mods....whatever. my point buying one at a time was just that. BUY one at a time. not neccessairly install. if you cant afford it all at once then buy it as you can.......

Thread Information