Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MSD LS1 Blaster Coils Worth The Upgrade?

This is a discussion on MSD LS1 Blaster Coils Worth The Upgrade? within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; I think I'll wait a couple of YEARS for when MSD decides to sell them for less than the cost ...

I think I'll wait a couple of YEARS for when MSD decides to sell them for less than the cost of a used engine. Even the sale price for those things is re-friggin-diculous.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by LS1-450 View Post
    I think I'll wait a couple of YEARS for when MSD decides to sell them for less than the cost of a used engine. Even the sale price for those things is re-friggin-diculous.
    Get a job!!!!! You must of bought your LS1 powered what ever it is with a salvaged title too...Huh........
    No one has even mentioned the reasons for needing a more powerful spark yet.
    When your blowing a "real" amount of nitrous or have a "real" amount of compression you need a higher amp spark to combust in those kind of conditions. That is what people are refering to when they say they blew the spark out.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information