Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Mobil1 100% Synthetic Not

This is a discussion on Mobil1 100% Synthetic Not within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by SSTODD This is about oil and price, not tires. start a new thread. Just because we have ...

navy blue
    2002 Z-28 Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by SSTODD View Post
    This is about oil and price, not tires. start a new thread.
    Just because we have gotten WAYYY off topic doesn't mean we will discuss just anything here

PEWTER
    2000 CAMARO SS #3821

Quote Originally Posted by nat83 View Post
    Gee Thanks! Now why don't you go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut? Oh sorry, I'll start a new thread.
    Rules are not made to be broken, there is a wheel/tire section. If I wasn't a mature adult I might take the bait.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Enough.

White
    2001 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 02z28ls1 View Post
    Actually they do go into small towns and pull out after making the locals go under. It's been documented many times. This is not something I'm making up- I've seen this reported on a Dateline or 60 minutes and other sources. It's been going on for years. I realize they are not going to admit to this and it's impossible to prove this without their admittance. But it's obvious as hell to alot of folks.
    As far as them 'renting' (lease?) their buildings- ok maybe. But who paid for the building that now has no use. The towns usually have to foot the bill for the streets and stoplights and fire hydrants etc. in anticipation of the future tax revenues that never occur. Good for the towns? Hardly.....
    If you are happy working there good for you. The part about Walmart making an effort to treat their employees better came from Walmart themselves shortly after posting the lowest X-mas profits of the major retailers in this country this past season. It was a statement given out to the press in response to what they themselves perceive as a boycott that is occuring as a result of their bad image.
    I didn't pick the argument about Walmart-someone else did. Someone was demanding answers to what this was about and I wanted to give some. The question as to Walmarts price on oil was presented as an example of what it is possible to buy Mobil 1 and PP at. Think I will go down to the local Target and get their prices before making that decision.
    Well, just some thought on my part, also where near St Louis are you at? I will be up there in September for the Streetfighterz ride of the century. JW.

navy blue
    2002 Z-28 Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by Twistingreality View Post
    Well, just some thought on my part, also where near St Louis are you at? I will be up there in September for the Streetfighterz ride of the century. JW.
    Sure-don't get me wrong, there is a lot of questionable business practices going on in all the major retailers. I worked for another big one -Sears- for 18 years. Got screwed royal by them because K-mart was buying them out. Walmart is a big target-easy to hit. If anyone wants more info on the Walmart controversy to make up your own mind (pro or con-doesn't matter to me) simply Google search 'Walmart' and scoll down half the page.
    Enough said about that.
    I'm just to the west of St. Louis in beautiful suburban hell St. Charles County. About a mile away from a Walmart -haha. What's the Streetfighterz ride of the century?

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

What happened to the great GERMAN CASTROL 0W/30 WT oil that was supposed to be the absolute best motor oil money could buy ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information