Post LS1 up MPG with Amsoil

ProStreetCamaro reports his 1999 SS Camaro is up 1.5 to 2 MPG after switching his motor oil to Amsoil SSO 0W-30…

Bob Is The Oil Guy.com/SSO MPG Increase - link

Amsoil SSO 0W-30 link

CompSyn

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Don't get me wrong...I dig Amsoil.
    But couldn't that be (and most likely is) a change in weather? Or driving variables?

BTW....Compsyn...can I purchase Amsoil through you? Next change the stroker is getting 0w-30.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Don't get me wrong...I dig Amsoil.
    But couldn't that be (and most likely is) a change in weather? Or driving variables?

BTW....Compsyn...can I purchase Amsoil through you? Next change the stroker is getting 0w-30.
    Certainly, there are many variables involved with increases and decreases in MPG. Who knows for sure? One thing is for sure, this guy really likes how his LS1 responded to Amsoil SSO 0W-30.

ProStreetCamaro seems adamant that his driving habits are constant enough to tell the difference.

“I have run M1 5W-30, Maxlife and PP 5W-30 then switched to SSO. My driving habits are very consistent in the fact the car gets driven 11 miles from my fiances to my parents every morning and 11 miles back every day after work. Very rarely does the car see anything else. I travel the same route every day 7 days a week.” - ProStreetCamaro

And…

You most certainly can purchase Amsoil SSO 0W-30 through my dealership. Just let me know, and I’ll assist you when you are ready.

Provided your location is Westminster, CO. Your oil would come out of the Wichita Kansas distribution center, and could very well make it to your doorstep within one to three business days, standard UPS Ground.

The Amsoil distribution system rocks! I’m a state away from my closest distribution center and recall placing an order, then 26 hours later on the following day having the UPS person handing the package to me. Of course other areas may vary.

CompSyn

Thread Information