ls1 swap in 54 chevy pickup wont start

This is a discussion on ls1 swap in 54 chevy pickup wont start within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; guys i'm new to this site and need some help. I have a 1954 chevy pickup that i have put ...

teal
    1954 chevy pickup

ls1 swap in 54 chevy pickup wont start

guys i'm new to this site and need some help. I have a 1954 chevy pickup that i have put an ls1 into and i used a painless wiring kit. the computer is stock and not modifed yet, i have a guy guy that can flash it for me but i'm trying to be able to drive it to him. this is what happens, the motor turns over and fires a couple of cylinders and then it shuts down. and the painless wiring kit has a relay plug that is for the fuel pump relay, but i have nothing to connect into it, the relay itself doesn't fit, so i bypassed the relay for the fuel pump.

Black
    99 SS

hey looks like your local, call scott racing and performance www.ts-performance.com this is your best bet as to get an answer fast or they could look at it and fix the problem if for some reason u cant

teal
    1954 chevy pickup

thanks but i found out what it is, there is a passlock on the pcm that you have to disable before it will start

Black
    1933 Ford Coupe

Paslock

How did you go about disableing the pas lock? I'm putting an LS1 from a '99 Camero in a '33 ford and probably will have the same problem.

Thread Information