Results 1 to 8 of 8

ls1 crate engine...anyone heard of these guys?

This is a discussion on ls1 crate engine...anyone heard of these guys? within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; ugh...with the stupid "cant post url till 10 posts" its crateenginedepot.com based out of Arlington Heights, Illinois.... anyone heard of ...

  1. #1
    Nimitz
    Guest

    ls1 crate engine...anyone heard of these guys?

    ugh...with the stupid "cant post url till 10 posts" its crateenginedepot.com

    based out of Arlington Heights, Illinois....

    anyone heard of them?

    Chad

  2. #2
    Gene@FredBeans
    Guest

    Talking

    Hi there,
    Why not order one from us, a forum sponsor, who will sell it to you for the best price! What number are you interested in? Send me an email.

    Thanks,
    Gene

  3. #3
    Nimitz
    Guest
    Gene didnt know there was even "forum sponsors" but im Intersted in the

    #25534322 or LS1 crate engine with the harness...

    What kind of price?

    Chad

  4. #4
    Gene@FredBeans
    Guest

    Talking

    Chad,
    Those complete LS1/LS6 type engines have been discontinued. The best I can do for you is a crate LS2, but not with wiring harness or anything. I do not have a harness available.

    Thanks,
    Gene

  5. #5
    Nimitz
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene@FredBeans
    Chad,
    Those complete LS1/LS6 type engines have been discontinued. The best I can do for you is a crate LS2, but not with wiring harness or anything. I do not have a harness available.

    Thanks,
    Gene
    damn. thats no good...not sure if to many guys have been going with the LS2 (im converting a 2nd gen rx7) and then I'd also have to find/make a harness for it...not to mention the electronic TB...

    does the LS2 come with the throttle sensor and pedal?

    Thanks gene.

    Chad

  6. #6
    Senior Member SeVeReDiStOrTiOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    8,164

    05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

    Nice site gene...might be getting some business from me soon

  7. #7
    Gene@FredBeans
    Guest

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimitz
    damn. thats no good...not sure if to many guys have been going with the LS2 (im converting a 2nd gen rx7) and then I'd also have to find/make a harness for it...not to mention the electronic TB...

    does the LS2 come with the throttle sensor and pedal?

    Thanks gene.

    Chad
    Hi there,
    No, it does not come with throttle sensor and pedal, but we could help you out with that as well. Let me know!
    Gene

  8. #8
    Gene@FredBeans
    Guest

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    Nice site gene...might be getting some business from me soon
    Thank you, I appreciate you thinking of us.
    Gene

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Some insight into the 3.4L OHV Motor...
    By Black34v6 in forum V6
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 05:51 AM
  2. LS1 engine life expectancy
    By azzkikr in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 06:37 PM
  3. LS1 Trans am complete Engine for sale/trade
    By LS1 Trans am in forum Parts For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 09:28 PM
  4. 160 thermo
    By jcot72 in forum General Help
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-25-2005, 02:32 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •