Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LS 1 engine wiring question

This is a discussion on LS 1 engine wiring question within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Here is the connector with both views:...

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Here is the connector with both views:

black

moving on now

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Looks like you can also find the purple VSS signal wire on Pin 21 of your red connector at the PCM. Going to see if my scanner will let me upload a page from the manual this evening.
    Well I now have all my gauges working except the oil pressure gauge. Received two adapters from Classic gauges. One for the tach one for the speedo. that helped.

Now trying to figure out where I can pick up my oil pressure signal? My old notes says the sender is located at the back of the intake. that one is a hard one to get to as I have hardly no clearance at my firewall in the 36 chevy truck? Is there anywhere else to pick up the signal? Thanks again for all the help. Maybe I can post some pics of my project now.

black

OK figured that one out. Getting old I guess. I remembered I put the sensor behind the intake. Oil Pressure gauge now working. On to Cruise control. Can anyone confirm. White wire from ECM connects to cruise switch. Then brake light, hot wire and ground? What drives cruise? White wire from tach?

black

Here are my pics of the 36 Library Slideshow by insadj2 | Photobucket

black

Looking for help on wiring my cruise in the swap. have the switch. Can someone send me a diagram or instructions on where or which wires I need to wire to. I think my switch has six wires?

black

Can anyone help with cruise control. I have the info on connecting from TAC. There are 4 wires from TAC connecting to my cruise switch on the dash. I have 4 positions on the switch. On, Off, resume/accel, set/coast. 5 wires from switch. Where does the cruise and switch get it's power? I see where the TAC shows 4 wires coming from the TAC. c2-4 DK Blue set/coast, C2-5 Grey/black wire Resume Accel, C2-6 Blue wire says hooks to brake light? Then lastly Grey wire is on and off on switch (note these show coming from the TAC. Where does switch get it's power? Switch on dash has a light in it as well. Keep in mind my switch has 5 wires. How the heck do I connect this and make the cruise work. I have spent all day on this thing? Any help is appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information