SOM
    2002 SS

Look Like my upper spring pads are there?? PIC

Just wondering if anyone can tell from this pic if my uppe spring pads are there? best Pic I have I am at work for the next 10 hrs so I can only check when I get out so I thought I'd just ask.

I have eibach sportlines and the rear and front sit pretty close in height with the front being a tad higher, or just appearing higher(maybe cuz of the retarded shape of the front wheel well opening i dunno). I am looking for spring pads to raise the rear 1/4 inch when someone mentioned my pads might be missing. I cannot recall when I had a local shoppe install the springs if they were there.

Its a bad pic sorry when I changed my adj. panhard bar but the only one I have that kinda shows the top of the spring.

Also anyone know where I can buy 1/4 pads to raise the rear? I found a site a few weeks ago but Im lost all over again.

TIA

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Just jack the car up, support the car by the frame and let the rear end hang. You will be able to see easily or feel. But from the picture, it looks like they are there.

SOM
    2002 SS

Ill be crawling under there when i get out after work with my cell phone lol... I was thinking the same it appears they are there I notice it a little dark on the outside of the spring .

Navy Blue
    1999 Camaro Z28

Yeah that looks like it to me.
    IMO, put a new PHB on your x-mas list!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by 5abivt View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can tell from this pic if my uppe spring pads are there? best Pic I have I am at work for the next 10 hrs so I can only check when I get out so I thought I'd just ask.

I have eibach sportlines and the rear and front sit pretty close in height with the front being a tad higher, or just appearing higher(maybe cuz of the retarded shape of the front wheel well opening i dunno). I am looking for spring pads to raise the rear 1/4 inch when someone mentioned my pads might be missing. I cannot recall when I had a local shoppe install the springs if they were there.

Its a bad pic sorry when I changed my adj. panhard bar but the only one I have that kinda shows the top of the spring.

Also anyone know where I can buy 1/4 pads to raise the rear? I found a site a few weeks ago but Im lost all over again.

TIA
    Click for full size
    haha I remember that pic, and trying to help you with you panhard bar. You might just try just new replacement pads. Yours maybe worn out..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

SOM
    2002 SS

LOL ya i cringed to put this pic up but it was a wierd angle. I initially thought these spring cushions were on the bottom and that they were missing until i found a pic a few hpurs ago.

the panhard was changed thats why the pic was taken. The stock bar was siezed on good and i used a bfh technique and bent the bracket

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Was going to ask you why the heck that bracket was bent to hell.

Awaiting Activation

SOM
    1998 T.A.

I agree it appears to be there best I can tell. Those Eibachs are notorious for sagging but you prolly already know this.......

SOM
    2002 SS

I've got about 20k already on the springs maybe its more of a time thing but they arent sagging at all. My friends think im just being anal about it it actually sits level its just i was never a fan of the 98 + front ends on the maros. the bottom line of the front bumper isn't flat it angles upwards and the 98 + front being more bulbous because of the design makes it look like its higher in the front. Add to that the wheel well opening is a bit wider obviously for the wheels to turn and to me it just needs a little more rake to the look thats why I want to raise the rear a tad.
    Last edited by 5abivt; 11-19-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Thread Information