Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Keeps throwing P0327 code...driving me nuts!

This is a discussion on Keeps throwing P0327 code...driving me nuts! within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Yeah...it was shocking to see the amount of rust. I have no idea why they would put an old one ...

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

Yeah...it was shocking to see the amount of rust.

I have no idea why they would put an old one in when I had already provided them with 2 new ones. I guess they would be just banking on me coming back to keep fixing the problem and getting more money out of me before they replaced the sensors again and got more money. That would have to be the thought process.

Or maybe they did use my new sensor and they still left water in there...and operating temperatures of the engine....and the metal that makes up the sensor are just really prone to rust. Who knows.

Either way, they didn't get the job done. And they weren't even on the right track to getting it fixed. I diagnosed it myself and told them it has to be something wrong with the sensor again...like water was under there still. They thought I was barking up the wrong tree.

When it's all said and done....I won't ever be going back to them again. They lost whatever business they were going to get from me in the future. And I had fun realizing I could do work like that myself.

Thanks for caring everyone.

Mean Black
    1998 Trans Am

There is so much info in here and the net about our cars that you can pretty much do it yourself if you are handy and got some tools. There is alot of people that are always willing to help. Just let ls1.com know. Take care bud.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information