Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just got new ws6 what do i do?

This is a discussion on Just got new ws6 what do i do? within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; I personally love the slp lm2 catback. I gotta a cam in my car and its really not all that ...

Black
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

I personally love the slp lm2 catback. I gotta a cam in my car and its really not all that loud unless you get on it. Just watch some vids and get what you want not what other people tell you to get.

white
    2000 Z28

http://ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1299

tons of oil info but lots of pages. the proof is definitely in the link though. if you need to see for yourself, i cant tell you what page it is on. what i can tell you though is you will learn something.

Black
    '02 TA WS6

As far as that sound. I have a generic flowmaster on mine. I never can rememeber the brand name, but it sounds like that but better and deeper. The muffler shop I use suggest them so I put it on until I cant afford to put on headers and a serious exhaust system. WS6store.com has a nice selection of rotors and pads. Rotors there are alot of different choices, but as far as pads defeinetley the Hawk HPS.

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

Dont forget to look at the classified ads on this form you might be able to find some exhaust part on here for the cheap and any other mods!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information