Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i need help

This is a discussion on i need help within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by chocos_ls1 i just want 400hp atleast,im gettin a ls6 manifold,portin my tb,pacessetter lts,a cam,373s and a tune,i ...

Quote Originally Posted by chocos_ls1 View Post
    i just want 400hp atleast,im gettin a ls6 manifold,portin my tb,pacessetter lts,a cam,373s and a tune,i mite get ls6 ported heads too but not for sure yet about the heads,i have the lid already and short shifter,im gettin everything slowly to get better prices because ether way i want to put it all together in i can be ready by june or july..i already have an eye on a ls6 manifold for 300bucks,mite pik it up next week,and the headers im hopin to find or ether way my friend can get me some kooks for 350
    with that cam get a set of 243 heads you can find them everywhere on the internet for a reasonable price like $300 ish bare and your lil problem will be solved,btw get the computer reprogrammed and a tune, i know a couple people that just got a tune nothing else, "Ls1" and were running 12.75's all day

S O M
    2002 Camaro SS

Yeah, I know a guy who hits high 11s with a stock cam/heads. But he does have an A4 with stall, 4.11 gears, underdrive pilley, electric H2O pump, long tubes, catback, 28" tall slicks, full suspension/shocks, & weight reductions everywhere, cutting pretty consistent 1.6 60's.

On the other hand, I had 243s ported, mild cam, headers, 4.10s & DRs, cutting 2.1 60's and 13.0 @ 111 mph in horrible air.

There are several points. First, weather conditions and track prep have a large impact on ET, and suspension and tires are far too often overlooked as the first mods, when that's exactly what should be first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information