Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Help!!!

This is a discussion on Help!!! within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Ah-HA! Replaced the starter and ignition relays this morning. I did this after I first attempted to start and it ...

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Ah-HA! Replaced the starter and ignition relays this morning. I did this after I first attempted to start and it would just crank. Then, after replacing relays, I started it without any problem 10 times. Drove it around the block, came back, shut it off. Re-started again a few more times. Been driving all day and I think we got her fixed. Thanks alot guys! I totally would've just skipped to the starter.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

hope that's all it was...sounds like it might've got it though.

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I think I'm gonna finally get it tuned. $250 sound right for dyno tune? Is wut the local speed shop quoted me for their resident "expert"

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by weberje View Post
    Ah-HA! Replaced the starter and ignition relays this morning. I did this after I first attempted to start and it would just crank. Then, after replacing relays, I started it without any problem 10 times. Drove it around the block, came back, shut it off. Re-started again a few more times. Been driving all day and I think we got her fixed. Thanks alot guys! I totally would've just skipped to the starter.

Always good to avoid expensive repairs... especially unnecessary ones!

Awaiting Activation

SOM
    1998 T.A.

Quote Originally Posted by weberje View Post
    I think I'm gonna finally get it tuned. $250 sound right for dyno tune? Is wut the local speed shop quoted me for their resident "expert"

All the one around here get $450-$500. I have seen street tunes in the $250 range.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information