Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fuel pressure regulator fail

This is a discussion on fuel pressure regulator fail within the General Help forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by Smittro I did mine back in like July, took 3 hrs the hard way and NO cutting ...

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I did mine back in like July, took 3 hrs the hard way and NO cutting and no lift.. It's not as hard as it seems. Especially if you've done a few on puller cars..
    its a pain, esp with a 1/2 tank. i don't want to do it again for awhile. haha but it's done, runs good. im happy

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    its a pain, esp with a 1/2 tank. i don't want to do it again for awhile. haha but it's done, runs good. im happy
    Cool, I actually think it was easier without a lift IMHO. Once I diconnected the wire harness, hoses, and pulled the inner wheel well cover for that one lousy bolt in the filler neck, I just dropped it on the ground and slid it out. I forget which CO. made the one I got but it was close to 500 bucks and I had to splice on a new connector too. Not having rust under there helped alot too..

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Cool, I actually think it was easier without a lift IMHO. Once I diconnected the wire harness, hoses, and pulled the inner wheel well cover for that one lousy bolt in the filler neck, I just dropped it on the ground and slid it out. I forget which CO. made the one I got but it was close to 500 bucks and I had to splice on a new connector too. Not having rust under there helped alot too..
    I almost did it on the ground for the easier access reason too, maybe next time. I have rust on bolts but I'm surprised I don't have more.... My car has had seven owners before me and no one really ever took care of it that's why I'm doing so much stuff to it and it's totally worth it, I love this damn car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information