www.eautocad.com

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28

Forum Help me sell car please!

Hey guys I know I've posted this elsewhere but I REALLY need to get rid of my car quick. It's a good car but I need the money. It's got a good story, it was owned by Jeremy Formato who has been featured in GM Performance, recommended by lingenfelter, and I think has been used for tuning by several members here in the forum. I bought the car from him a while back, and I installed a new 4l65e transmission in it. It's 100% again and it's a really strong running vehicle. It's putting down about 450hp now that the trans isn't slipping any more... It put down 347 on a crappy 4l60e oem lol but with the new upgraded trans (handles up to 700hp i think maybe 800 or 600 not sure) you can really tell a difference. Fast shifts, no slippage, no power fade. It's strong all the way through. When jeremy had it he camm'd it, put midlength ceramic headers, true duals and c6 rims emt runflats and tuned it. I replaced the rims and tires less than 1000 miles ago and they have really good tread. Practically new now. So it's got a built motor, and a built trans... I think the only thing left oem is the rear end differentials. It's a good daily driver that you can take to the track. It isn't that horrible on gas unless you mash the pedal (do that and get ready to pay $$$$ at the pump) LOL

Call me for more info or email me
    352-346-7861
    mberenis@eautocad.com
    Spring Hill, Florida

here's the ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220233816793

white
    2002 B4C

Whatcha lookin' to get?

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

Quote Originally Posted by eautocad View Post
    Hey guys I know I've posted this elsewhere but I REALLY need to get rid of my car quick. It's a good car but I need the money. It's got a good story, it was owned by Jeremy Formato who has been featured in GM Performance, recommended by lingenfelter, and I think has been used for tuning by several members here in the forum. I bought the car from him a while back, and I installed a new 4l65e transmission in it. It's 100% again and it's a really strong running vehicle. It's putting down about 450hp now that the trans isn't slipping any more... It put down 347 on a crappy 4l60e oem lol but with the new upgraded trans (handles up to 700hp i think maybe 800 or 600 not sure) you can really tell a difference. Fast shifts, no slippage, no power fade. It's strong all the way through. When jeremy had it he camm'd it, put midlength ceramic headers, true duals and c6 rims emt runflats and tuned it. I replaced the rims and tires less than 1000 miles ago and they have really good tread. Practically new now. So it's got a built motor, and a built trans... I think the only thing left oem is the rear end differentials. It's a good daily driver that you can take to the track. It isn't that horrible on gas unless you mash the pedal (do that and get ready to pay $$$$ at the pump) LOL

Call me for more info or email me
    352-346-7861
    mberenis@eautocad.com
    Spring Hill, Florida

here's the ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=220233816793
    nice car but you have to be an idiot for posting you red line shifting it up to 120mph. and expect someone to think you took care of it.

not trying to be an ass but you should take that one down.

Still Too Young To Care

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Yea if your lookin to sell it I would prolly do away with the 120 mph video and maybe change some of your description. I mean most people aren't going to want to buy a sports car that a guy has been doin a 170 mph in and had it red lined at 120. Just my advice.

white
    2002 B4C

First offer.....$500....do I hear $600?

anyone
    anyone...

Still Too Young To Care

Black
    1999 Trans Am

$505

white
    2002 B4C

$900!!! ....and the crowd goes "oooooohhhhhhh!"