philsls1

eradispeed rotors?

i was thinking about getting eradispeed rotors and hawk pads for my t/a. i was wondering if anybody who had these can tell me what they think of them? i was also wondering are they worth the 600 plus dollars for front, rears and pads? thanks

Pewter
    01 Trans Am

I dont have hawk pads I have the baer rotors however and so far have been happy with them though they have only been on there for 3+ months, no real way of saying how long they last but I broke them in properly so hopefully they last a while. I heard the hawk pads are very aggresive and choose not to go with them. I've heard the rotors are good and they do carry a lifetime warranty against warping but you have to go to there site to read the conditions of their warranty. Good luck with your picking hope this helped.

Black
    2002 Z28 Camaro

I have Eradispeeds, and they're pretty much just for looks. You can search this and other sites, and you'll find plenty of threads about drilled and slotted vs. non-drilled and slotted, but the fact is non-drilled are just as good if not better in terms of stopping power. Also, I used Kevlar pads with mine at first, and they warped after only a couple of thousand miles. I had them turned, and switched to OEM pads and they've been good since. I wouldn't use an overly aggressive pad if I were you.

Thread Information